The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

But then don’t we echo the same views as Keane on here? When he’s (Bellerin) dressing like a dickhead, we hate him and we, weirdly, think that affects his performances (it doesn’t, but we take it out on him)

That’s without me even delving into the Ozil/Erdogan situation.

Yes, have a private life, but try your best to keep it out of the public eye. If James Milner can do it (as can a number of other contemporary players) then anyone can

Many of us don’t think either of those things, and we’re probably the same people not caring about Lingard launching a clothing line this week.

Roy Keane is a hardman from yesteryear. Worst pundit going.

That’s crap. He’s normally spot on about Arsenal

Lol. Why is he a dickhead? Cause you don’t like it? :joy:

Not meaning you Jake no idea why it says you haha

Outdated dinosaurs hating modern players and trends shocker :roll_eyes:

If you think Keane is a good pundit I’m worried tbh

I think he’s a great RB. He’s regressed, though (a la Clichy and Silvinho in the past)

There is an element of “what he does outside football is affecting his game”, though

About what?

That you like shit pundits :wink:

It’s worrying that someone would spend their time ranking pundits :slight_smile:

1 Like

The very best are worth listening to.

Neville and Carragher on MNF is must watch for this exact reason

Or make themselves look a mug on an internet forum so often…

1 Like

Chelsea lead at Brighton, 0/1 pedro.

Let’s be real here, pundit add fuck all in terms of analysis so they might as well entertain us.

While most like Shearer are windup merchants, at least Keane is self aware and gives us some fun. That’s why he’s my favourite.

It’s frustrating. We’re doing everything in our power to get into the top 4 but the teams around us don’t seem to be blinking.

2-0 now :roll_eyes:

Hazard :fire::fire:

Keane is of the mould of Brian Clough, that over-exposure of the football is, ironically, killing the game.

He almost appears like he doesn’t want to be there. Keeps his analysis short and sweet

Hazard is too good. Him and Salah are by far the best in this league