The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

True for the majority but not always. He was in charge when we lost 3-0 to Palace in April and of that 3-3 draw with Bournemouth. The big games are not always the only games we under perform in.

1 Like

I like using Sky’s football score centre app.

Gives you live notifications of what happens in every match your team plays aswell.

I actually have no problem with Oliver as a referee also, unlike some other ones in this league that I will fail to mention.

might all be coincidences but I just don’t like Michael Oliver.

Always respected Oliver since he didn’t bottle 2 big decisions in our 2-1 cup win at Old trafford a couple of years back- namely, spotting Herrera’s dive and sending Di Maria off. Lesser refs (cough Riley cough) would’ve given United a penalty and let em play on with 11 men

3 Likes

Yep he was brave and fair that night.

Luca beats any shitty score app. Don’t listen to them amico Mio, you do you.

4 Likes

In the interests of accuracy, I didnt ask him not to post scores. It was the “x plays y tonight” that I referred to as spamming. I view the posting of scores and updates differently.

And it’s not just me, my fellow mods are in agreement with me on this. He posts the exact same stuff on redcafe and has over 40,000 posts between the two forums in two years. We’re just asking him to cut out the spammiest bits of a huge volume of posts.

4 Likes

Luca would need a username change next season on redcafe.

I just don’t post the results, but even what happens during the games, with actions and chances, tbh.

6 Likes

Luca why are you on redcafe :joy: you’re not even a manc fan

2 Likes

It is a good forum to be fair and really active.

1 Like

They are good posters on there, tbh. RAWK is so much worse.

I enjoy reading redcafe when we are better than them, it goes with out saying I haven’t browsed that forum at all this campaign.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

It literally took me less than 2 mins to find Luca on redcafe.

Incredible scenes

2 Likes

Christ! I am being treated like a scum :xhaka:

Love that username tho!!

what is it?

Guess i should leave the board, then. Too much hate towards me atm.

I am sure all of us find you adorable.
However you do have to reduce such posting. It’s really unproductive and waste of your time.

You have 40000 posts in 2 years. And those posts are gone and adds nothing to your life.
The amount of time you spent on posts & liking people’s posts, You could have used that time to say start your own blog or something. Atleast that way you would have something to look back upon.

That doesn’t mean we want you gone. Just reduce a bit.