The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Shit sunday for us :santi:

Typical spanish: so fat!

Happy now?

Sean Dyche is one of best managers in the league.

Guy has Burnley 7th in the league with a five year net spend of 35M. Outstanding.

3 Likes

I always find it tricky assessing managers of lesser teams.

Sad that we automatically decide the manager that wins the most is the best, when there are so many more facets of the role to consider

1 Like

You also have to give the Burnley board some credit here for having the foresight of not being reckless on demands on their first season relegation on him. Again that might be easier at that size club and a luxury he has to factor in on potential club change.

1 Like

Watching MNF Analysis on West Ham, they really are horrendous.

Fancy them big time to go down. They have a really shit team with a shit attitude.

You’re actually useful for results lol, instead of checking results on Twitter or whatever sometimes you’ve already posted it

5 Likes

Cheers.

How about a livescore service?

Yeah I use the FlashScores app. You can see all the matches going on at that time on one screen and the score changes are instant, so quick. Even tells me what matches are going on in Swaziland’s mini Premier League - big game between Matsapha United and Malanti Chiefs today :smile:

1 Like

Soccer24 is best.

Not familiar with it, I prefer Luca from italy’s service

2 Likes

Can’t beat Livescore or Forza.

Is soccer24 only football though? I like Flashscore because it includes all sports – every single football match in the world, plus tennis, basketball, cricket, rugby, golf etc

Well Hint is in the name.

I am only interested in football plus they post the videos of the goals scored, and have player profile which helps in scouting.

FPL’s twitter account is probably the best for fpl nerds like me, tells you goal and assist

There’s a whole new world right under your nose, waiting for you to discover it. It’s going to blow your mind.

:no_mouth:

That’s about the same win rate we have away against the big teams anyway.

1 Like

I don’t really think that’s due to Oliver being unfair to us - he just gets the big games and we’re shit in them.

6 Likes