The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

jeez o flip… game over man… Spurs flying. 2-0. Could get ugly. Kane and Son look unstoppable atm.

Hope Worst Ham get relegated for this kinda shit.

Fierce London derby my arse. The lillyshites would get more of a contest out of Barnet FC

1 Like

Such an awful defense.

And that’s without Bale ffs,

Credible threats for top 4

1 Like

West Ham battered Leicester last week. Weird season this.

Son and Kane are seriously starting to worry me lol

I don’t fancy playing them any time soon

One thing about Spurs is they’ve played some super open teams, some of the defending they’ve come up against is school playground stuff.

3-0 FFS

We’re gonna be the first proper defence that they will be up against.

With Van Dijk out and city struggling i’m worried they might be actual contenders for the title

1 Like

West Ham have two buttons. Good and Fucking Shit. No in between.

Not even 20 minutes gone and 3-0… embarrassing. Looks like Spurs may be for real… absolutely going to be fighting for 3rd/4th if they continue.

Look at all these teams scoring, be nice if we could do that = )

3 Likes

When they come up against teams that defend they struggle though.

Lost against Everton and struggled against Newcastle, this spell has been against garbage defenses.

I’m blaming Moyes. Bastard comes back for this match. He should’ve stayed home. WHU played so well with him gone.

1 Like

Moyes would play 5-4-1 against Burnley lol

This is also an opportunity for us. If we have any kind of balls we’d pip them to the title.

1 Like

I thought WestHam were actually a decent side since we struggled against them, or at least that’s what some people suggest when they try to excuse that sorry performance and the ones that followed, Arteta has some serious work to do this season.

Definitely not looking forward to playing Spurs. If they continue like this (and Everton), I can see top 4 being, in no order: L’pool, Everton, City and these scumbags. We’ll be battling for Europa league again with Chelsea and Utd.

They have been playing well. Kept Vardy out and only conceded 7 shots on target before this match. Now they’ve conceded 3 goals. Ffs.