The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

that was fucking horrific from Pickford. how in the blue fuck was that not a red? what is the actual point of VAR???

1 Like

Might do against Dundalk.

1 Like

who is the shams rivals in the LOI ?

Well, you are if you refer to them as the shams. :smiley:

Bohemians are the main rivals. There are four long established Dublin clubs. Rovers, Bohs, Shelboune and St Pats so all are rivals on that basis but Shels and Pats have been kinda irrelevant for a good few years now. Dundalk are the most successful club the last 7 years or so so they are in the mix too.

1 Like

Still no 0-0 draw yet this season in the PL.
Could Fulham v Sheffield United, the two lowest scorers, be the first match with no goals?

No

Maybe West Brom v Burnley then?
This must be the longest run of games from the start of a season without a goalless draw.

1 Like

Yeah usually you’d already have had a few scoreless draws but it’s an abnormal season. There are probably going to be a few 0-0 in the same round of games soon.

1 Like

Neil Maupay has blood on his hands if Brighton lose this game.

Another soft penalty given. How do refs see that shit and ignore the Walker high boot?

Arsenal don’t get penalties because we’re just a load of foreign softies that need to suck it up

I hate that the refs are basically forcing players to go down and roll around on the ground like babies for every foul in order for them to consider giving it. It’s bullshit. And no excuse with VAR. And I just don’t understand how that doesn’t get reviewed.

I won’t let it go all season. If we don’t get a soft pen fine. But dangerous play by our opposition anywhere on the pitch going unpunished really pisses me off.

1 Like

Swear Lewis Dunk sees red a lot? Feel for him there though - On another day Cahill may well have been offside.

Didn’t even take them a minute.

1-0 Son

Son scores FFS

Ehh not worth watching this game.

West Ham :facepalm:

1 Like

I think someone said yesterday (it could have been you, mate, I don’t remember) that we should have been surrounding the ref as he blew the HT whistle to say “wtf- check VAR. That was a high boot. Should be a pen”

1 Like

Tottenham can win the league. Their forward line is so potent ffs.

1 Like

Harry Kane Ffs