The Other Premier League Fixtures Thread (old)

Just take the mask off Slaven, what’s the point at that stage lol

3 Likes

Well game over now, going to go out a jog and save the football interest for later games.

1 Like

My version of your post ^

2 Likes

They need to start addressing this. Essentially just advertising it’s ok to wear a mask like a cunt during a pandemic. Really annoys me more than it should, honestly would prefer them just not to wear one as you’ll see cunts in Tesco wearing it like this while mouth-breathing on the fresh produce.

We all know these dickheads are tested like 20 times a week anyway so drop the pretence.

1 Like

5-2. DCL

@Cristo currently crying in his room :joy::joy:

1 Like

Well this turned on it’s head quickly

Pretty sure DCL botched that header and it went in anyway :arteta:

I’m envious…

James would have been the perfect replacement for Ozil ffs

6 Likes

The goal potential in this Everton side. Can score for fun and they’ve shown signs that they can concede for fun. I approve.

1 Like

James won’t be having any problems in the Premier League I think.

4 Likes

What a finish lol

Yeah Everton are trouble, James is quality.

Papa Ancelotti hugging his son James

1 Like

Looking forward to the Merseyside derby.

I’ve been saying that for years

Damn West Brom look like they could struggle badly in the PL, I do fear for them and Fulham the most.

Everton look pretty damn good, although mark James out of a game and I think you’d beat them. Also West Brom are down to ten men and their manager sent off. But 6 points from two games and one away to a top 6 side is a impressive start. But Everton will be a threat this season.

I said this for a while that top 4 isn’t going to be easy to get in this era even if we spend a ton of money.

James is world class and they’re very lucky to have him.
They’re still stuck with Mina and Keane, Coleman and an unbalanced midfield that can’t pass the ball forward.
6th or 7th sounds about right for them

1 Like

I don’t know about world class, he’s underperformed at top clubs. I think he’s a very good footballer but he’s a level or two down from that list. I think “world class” is thrown around way too much these days by fans. I think he’s someone who be great with team that will be top 6 and might win the odd trophy. The big fish basically in a small pond.

1 Like