Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

If not for the injuries they would have made the play-offs easily. That’s why I don’t get why it’s such a big deal in the media. There have been mitigating circumstances.

What I hope will happen:

Leonard - > Clippers
Durant & Irving - > NY Knicks
Butler & Harris - > stay in Philadelphia

AD will probably get traded to the Lakers. If a player wants to go he’s gone. In this case it will take a bit longer tho.

1 Like

Think that the West playoffs are pretty much decided at this point. Sacramento lost to Boston Wednesday and are 4 games out at this point. Fingers crossed they’ll make it next season, but I doubt it.

1 Like

Despite Dame’s 51 points we lost to OKC in OT, was absolutely gutted. Can’t stand the Thunder.

Lakers have given up this season. James on a minutes restriction and Ingram/Ball are shut down for the season. This is going to be a very interesting summer if Durant leaves Golden State. If not all will be for nothing what other teams do I reckon. At least for one more season.

1 Like

Doncic played what will likely be the worst game in his career tonight 12/6/7, 5/18 FG 1/9 FT & 9 Turnovers.

1 Like

CJ goes down with an injury, attempted layup hurts his knee and didn’t return. A body blow to our chances of winning a playoff series if it’s serious :cry:.

1 Like

Milwaukee just lost to Philadelphia. This is the first time I saw them playing thinking they can’t make the Finals. They did a got job of isolating Giannis and he got his 50+ points, but as team I didn’t like what I saw.

The Bucks were missing Brogdan who is an important piece. I’m sticking with the Raptors as my tip to win the East, though any of the top 4 are capable if they click.

As for the West I’m going Golden State vs Houston, I’m extremely confident that Houston will take out Denver in the 2nd round despite being the lower seed.

1 Like

Forgot about Brogdon actually. But it still felt one-dimensional.

Atlanta needs to watch out they are not going to be the reason Dallas is going to keep their pick in the Young/Doncic trade. A straight swap isn’t exactly a good deal imo.

#5 - 8 seeds in the West all have the same record currently.

I am not watching or following NBA too much, but i read Lakers are having a nightmare season. They are not gonna make the playoffs.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m loving it at the moment how the Blazers have opened up a 2.5 game on homecourt, it can all change so quickly though.

1 Like

And what do you know, the poor Blazers are a jinxed franchise, first CJ goes down and then tonight Nurk suffers one of the most sickening leg breaks imaginable.

We worked so hard to get to 46-27 with likely HCA in the first rd also :broken_heart::cry:.

Steph curry, arguably the best shooter in NBA history has just got contacts, suffering from astigmatism, that’s insane, he’ll be going to the playoffs sasuke style

s-c900f588070da3031c91a784b9dedddd7e52e13d

1 Like

Nice to see the the Nets and Orlando making the playoffs.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lakers are a mess. We really REALLYYYYYY need Jerry West back :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

Wade and Dirk bow out, two of the games absolute greats.

3 Likes

Nobody mentioned in here that Westbrook had a 20-20-20 game. Only 2nd in NBA history. Only other guy to do it was Wilt Chamberlain.

2 Likes

I would have, but I don’t like him, so I didn’t bother.