Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Just a stat hoarder is all.

Why the hate for Russ guys ? :poldi:

1 Like

Myself personally itā€™s because he has a lot of beef with my beloved Dame haha.

1 Like

Yeah, both are competitors, theyā€™re not the best friends on and off the court though, thatā€™ll make for an exciting playoff series in the coming days.

I really donā€™t like the Lakers, so itā€™s been fun watching them suffer. Still not sure how Lebronā€™s career will end. I donā€™t know that he can turn that franchise around, at least not now. Maybe if had gone earlier in his career.

Lol. The Kings are gonna Kings. Sacramento hasnā€™t won as many games as they did this regular season and they still fired Joerger.

:laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

1 Like

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

1 Like

Wish I had money on BKN & Orlando starting the playoffs with wins at Philly & Toronto respectively.

2 Likes

Philly were being cocky as Luca wouldā€™ve said, going in this playoffs, the Nets play collectively like it should be played, seven players scored 10+ points iirc, and Simmons was just bad yestetday, as for the Raptors i wouldnā€™t worry too much about them, though it seems Lowry activated his choke playoff mode a bit early this year.

1 Like

Philadelphia is not going to be 3 from 25 from the 3-point line every game I imagine. They outscored Brooklyn from every other area from the court. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be ok.

Iā€™m more worried about Denver. San Antonio stole the first game and I think their play off experience and Popovich will eliminate them in the first round.

1 Like

Jokic to passive also, which was my concern about Denver all season long, canā€™t afford your star player to be passive in playoffs.

1 Like

Good job Porklandā€¦better knock OKC out, thanks.

1 Like

Iā€™m praying we do, If Nurkic didnā€™t go down I think weā€™d have made the Western Conference Finals tbh

1 Like

Warriors lose Game 2 after leading the Clippers by 31, Boogie Cousins also tore his quad.

Blazers backcourt sizzling, now letā€™s go get one in OKC.

1 Like

Hopefully they falter this season, but I donā€™t see anyone in the west that can dethrone them tbh. The west is top to bottom very good but there isnā€™t a team like GSW. I honestly think the Bucs or 76ers could beat them in the finals tho.

Philly have an elite starting 5 but they have a tendency to be bottlers, I think itā€™ll be Bucks or Toronto to come through the East.

1 Like

Sadly, I agree. But the Eagles finally making that breakthrough after years of almosts gives me a little hope. But the sixers need to play like a team.

1 Like

The Bucks, and probably Toronto too, are just better coached tbh.

1 Like