Basketball (NBA/ FIBA)

Standard NBA officiating, gifting OKC a whopping 39 FTs in an attempt to stretch the series.

1 Like

Portland better put these cunts down the next couple games.

1 Like

Is it just me or is OKC a really unlikeable team ? Westbrook just a flog, his personality is rubbing off on Paul George. They play scrappy basketball, relying on O Boards, hustle plays, deflections etc

1 Like

Yes they are annoying af. Their fans gloat so hard about PG signing with them and it made zero difference, out in the first round last year and hopefully this year too.

1 Like

Big time win for us in OKC yesterday to take a 3-1 series lead. Our backcourt has been seriously cooking this series so far.

2 Likes

Pretty much over now, Lillard is a good player and a good guy too, glad Portland finally got over the playoff hump.

2 Likes

I like Russ, but he should let the game talk for him, looks more like a stat-padder averaging triple double seasons, and first round exits, OKC arenā€™t going anywhere if he keeps playing the way he does now, I wonder what PGā€™s thinking.

Credit to the Blazers, a bunch of guys doing their job without too much fuss.

1 Like

Apparantly the Lakers interviewed Jason Kidd for the head coaching job. Thatā€™s not good.

Lol be hilarious if they got him, not like he did a good job at the Bucks.

From reports itā€™s very unlikely they go with Kidd, Ty Lue will probably be the guy we end up with.

DAMEEEEEE!!! Wow I think we witnessed his coming of age tonight, one of the best in the league.

1 Like

DAME TIME, 50 pts, game winner near half court, and waves goodbye at the Thunder players, Heā€™ll be living rent free in Russā€™s head for a long time.

2 Likes

I absolutely love Dame Lillard, legit lost my mind with excitement when he drained that 37 foot walk off at the horn.

3 Likes

Must say Iā€™m a little surprised the Warriors have dropped 2 games to the Clippers at Oracle.

Warriors advance to the semis, KD drops 50 and couldā€™ve easily had more in the 2nd half, you canā€™t even say he was on beast mode, that shit was effortless.

1 Like

Denver survive SAS in 7 games.

Kawhi puts on a clinic as Raptors comfortably beat 76ers in game 1.

1 Like

Just watched the highlights, playoff Kawhi is a whole different monster, Siakam has a very good case for MIP, and Gasol with some great defense on Embiid.

1 Like

Boston is currently stealing home court advantage from Milwaukee. 23 point gap with less than five minutes remaining.

1 Like

Now Iā€™m even more confident in my prediction the Raptors would win the East.

After watching this game and the Philadelphia game at the end of the season I feel a bit stronger in my opinion that Milwaukee doesnā€™t have the individual talent in comparison with either East semi-final team. Giannis and Budenholzer have a lot to compensate for.