NFL

Rams have won it this century, but yes the LA Rams are in it finally since like 1988 or something like that, so WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

Chiefs are the real deal this year tho they are gonna beat the Patriots this time. Andy Reid is an amazing coach who’s never had an elite QB and this year he’s got him.

@Aussiegooner clearly it’s not a Kroenk thing with Arsenal, the Rams just have legit smart talented ppl working for them, but like I said maybe Kroenke understands american football better and has the wherewithal to hire the right ppl.

And you did it by getting away with the most blatant pass interference call that would have effectively ended it, so congrats :xhaka:

I’m sorry what!?

2 Likes

Kroenke IN THE HOUSE :fire:

I’m loving these scenes

1 Like

Dood we got robbed on the fake field goal first down we made when we played these guys that ultimately ended up deciding home field advantage. Shit happens, this time it happened in our favor :joy::joy:

@Aussiegooner maybe if that behnchode wins it, he’ll appreciate the taste of success and help us out a little lol.

Fingers crossed :arteta:

1 Like

bUt MoViNg ThE rAmS fRoM St. LoUiS wAs A bAd IdEa

1 Like

I don’t have a side in the NFL, maybe I should select one…

May I interest you in the Fuck Tom Brady side?

3 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE they had better. Fuck New England

1 Like

He played a big part in Gazidis and Wenger for remaining in positions of power as long as they did when they were doing an incompetent job, that’s what I blame Stan for.

Anyways congrats to the Rams fans, always a massive effort winning a big playoff game away from home :clap:

I want Patriots to get buried, the Brady wankfest in Aus is mammoth. Cmon Chiefs

1 Like

PSA: No TB12 (GOAT) Slander will tolerated in this thread

NFC CHAMPS:

1 Like

Given I support the Trailblazers in the NBA, maybe the Seattle Seahawks could be a goer for me, if I stick with the theme of the pacific North West.

1 Like

Join me in having two teams to support that Kroenke owns. Cmon he deserves another ranch for getting us to the Super Bowl woohooooooo!!!

3 Likes

I remember when I spent 3 days in Portland a few of the locals were amazed as to why a foreigner would opt to support the trailblazers :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

1 Like

Patriots have started working…

Don’t mess with Playoff Brady

You should support Seattle, it’s who I pulled for before the Rams came back to LA. Pete Carroll their coach, he was the man at the helm of USC’s (which is my real #1 football team) most prolific college football run. Awesome coach, love that guy. I’ve always loved the Steelers and Chiefs too.

1 Like

Fack me forgot how shit the Chiefs defense is lol, we ripped them to shreds earlier this year. Admittedly they did the same to us, but as the season goes on the defenses get stronger and bad weather hampers the offense.