NFL

But don’t let that distract you from the fact that Seattle should’ve run the ball :poldi:

2 Likes

You know your stuff, you follow a team?

Lol yes very unfortunate call. The Offensive Coordinator made the call tho, Pete just didnt veto it.

More bums?

Seriously this is me every year when those fuckers Bellichek and Brady get this far:

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah I’m an Indy fan, ever since Peyton

1 Like

His excuse after though was the best. “We wanted to waste a down”. Huh?

Looks like I’m stuck going for the Rams in the final.

They intercept Brady to win the game and this moron is lined up in the neutral zone offside, Fucking New England lucky, sigh. Oh well Rams are just gonna have to beat em.

The thing I like about the matchup is that if ypu put pressure on Brady you can beat him cuz he’s not mobile. Aaron Donald is the best defensive player in the league we’ve got a good chance of roughing him up.

1 Like

Is the Final in 2 weeks today ?

1 Like

Kroenke’s team is in the super bowl? Doesn’t that mean loads of money? I’m fishing for something here

1 Like

The Patriots are remarkable. Yet another Superbowl appearance

It’s incredible what they’ve done over the years. However it’s hard to overlook the fact that their division is a total cakewalk. You play six division games a year, win all of them and have an overwhelming likelihood of securing one of the top two positions in the playoffs. That guarantees both skipping the first round of play and playing at home.

1 Like

I’ve never liked the weak division argument. They all operate with the same restrictions as everybody else. The onus should be on the rest to get better considering they’ve had the opputunity to draft the best prospects for years.

This lengh of sustained success is a total anomaly and has not been replicated anywhere else in the NFL. Bill belichick is a genius

1 Like
5 Likes

No real interest in the Super Bowl this year. Reid can’t get it done yet again. KC lost that game just as much as TB won it. Glad I just watched the highlights because that was enough to get me yelling this morning.

“Bill belichick is a genius” -he had to get the right QB for start. If he sticks around post TB, I’m not so sure he’ll be able to replicate this kind of success. I’m not trying to take away from his accomplishments, just stating that it’s him and the surrounding circumstances.

Ah cool, Indy will be an interesting team to follow in the next couple of years. Great coach, great QB, young roster with tons of cap space.

Would like to see Bell there. I have a feeling the free agent market will explode

1 Like

Tomorrow is the big day.

Rams or Patriots? Personally, I would say Patriots will get it, but it is a tough game.