The League Cup

Dead match imo.

1 Like

Spurs just a dead team tbh, no doubt will be unreal against us

4 Likes

Gotta give it Conte, he’s willing to go through absolute torture to get that money.

People always say they’d hate to play Spurs in a final but honestly when you watch shit like this I’d take the free win. Terribly mentality when it comes to actually winning silverware regardless of who is the manager

1 Like

Something in the stands.

Doesn’t look good

What’s going on?

Is that a scuffle I witnessed in the crowd?

Really becoming a bit of a theme this now, makes you wonder how much it used to happen in the past and everyone would just brush it under the carpet

1 Like

Not entirely sure. Must be a health concern related to a fan in the Spurs end.

Just call the game now tbh Spurs ain’t done shit for 180 minutes, they aren’t going to turn it on now

Someone fucking dieing and Kane moaning about his goal lmao what a cunt

2 Likes

Fuck off Harry Kane. Some guy collapsed in the crowd and this cunt is taking the time to moan about VAR

1 Like

Do you guys fancy our chances against Chelsea if we were to make it to the final?

Aye fuck em

If we can get Lamps back in the job on a short-term basis sure.

1 Like

Nah league cup ties they do better. FA Cup ties we do better. That’s the general historical rule

Didn’t we knock them out last time we faced them in the League Cup? Semis right? Xhaka scored a goal I believe, or am I imagining things?

1 Like

We did.

Semi final. 1-0 win over 2 legs.

They beat us in 2007, 1999, 1998, however.

The only anomaly they had in the FA Cup was when they beat us in 2009 ( I went to that one :roll_eyes:)

1 Like

errrm am i missing something just looked at the Kane VAR checked goal, he is miles onside because of the player standing at the goal mouth, not that i care mind.

1 Like

Nah. Rule changes dude.

The player on the line effectively becomes the GK because the GK is ahead of play.