The Great Arsenal Draft

Thought you might :smiley:

@Sol You’re up

2 Likes

No-one like Seaman when looking to kick start a team :grin:

1 Like

Ffs what a dire list of keepers :joy: I can already tell what options I’ll have when it’s my turn. Crap, bad, slob or goofy.

1 Like

Lehmann

Your go @Robin_L

1 Like

There’s eight GK’s and ten players. Me and Craigie wont even have anyone in goal :slight_smile:

@Jules

8 people left to pick :wink::crazy_face:

I’ve got a long time to get used to the idea of Almunia being my keeper.

2 Likes

@Craigie

Knowing you have first dibs on Henry should ease that pain :grin:

You should do a random draw for what position you do next, because if the first guy gets Seaman that means he’s gonna get Henry with the 11th pick, maybe a bit of an advantage for the guy who got the first pick.

1 Like

@BigWeng_4LYFE

Strikers come into play on 10th pick :wink:

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ll be picking Henry anyways :grin:

2 Likes

Are number 10s like Bergkamp, Ozil and Kanu getting allocated as strikers? What about Fabregas who could play as a 10, 9 or 8? Or Arshavin who played as a 9 and a 10 or 11

@arsenescoatmaker

Bergkamp and Kanu will. The others will be part of the free-for-all among midfielders, widemen and attacking mids. Down to you how you set up your attacking formation.

There’s 20 strikers, so all of you are covered if you all decide to go Mike Bassett 442 :grin:

I’ve got an idea on how to play the games. Cant you create players on FIFA 20 or PES? Create the players, form fake teams and then simulate the games, we need to watch it like on twitch or something. Lol I know y’all mufuckas ain’t working you got the time to make this happen!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

:joy:

Start up a league on FM

1 Like

@Mr_Nostalgia how are you making sure that the order of picking is fair? Would it make sense for Craigie to get the first pick of the next position and then pick in reverse going 10-1?

@arsenescoatmaker

Each person moves up the pecking order on a new pick, with the person that picked first in the previous round going to the back of the queue.

I dont have FM but it would be boring to watch it on that. Much more exciting to see it play out on FIFA or PES. I’m still working so I don’t have the time to do it, but I know that there are some ppl here at home bored with nothing to do lol.

as @BigWeng_4LYFE suggested, a random pick will be a bit more simple and more fairer as well tbh. I’m all up for that idea.

I say go for it if people willing to sort it. Count me out as I don’t have either game but I’d definitely be interested in seeing how it pans out.