The Grand Tour/Top Gear

Top Gear is better.

I really like Flintoff Mguiness and the other guy.

I don’t have any interest in cars but it’s great Sunday night background tv to look up every now and then

It’s been 5 years and I haven’t watched a single one of those NuGears.

Stubborn af.

It’s not that I think Jezza should be allowed to punch people but I just don’t like that they replaced my guys. It’s stupid reasoning, but I’mma stick with it.

4 Likes

You stayed a way too long and now these youngsters won’t recognize this thread or your passion.
It’s gone mate. The kids won’t listen now. It’s almost like you posted back in the day under a different guise. Just mute @Persona

3 Likes

Ever since Grand Tour has abandoned the old format, they just couldn’t get the formula right.
Even the last Scotland trip was not that great.

These guys are such good orators, if you throw them in a cabin, it would have been entertaining.

No effing way, their banter just seems forced.

1 Like

Agreed I’m with you, I’ve always refused to watch the new top gear for the same reasons haha

2 Likes

Bit early lads for these midlife crisis to be hitting you yet.

Always liked Chris Harris since his days at Evo magazine and all his online content.
I don’t mind Topgear, the other two for me are just trying too hard to be funny and also, Freddy Flintoff just looks like a nonce when he wears those aviators, the creep🤦

3 Likes

Just watched the New Grand Tour…

I will admit to being a massive fan, but I thought it was really brilliant, wonderful tv…Love it.

Welcome back boys!

1 Like

Finally a great episode.
I like touring episodes but last few were just bland

2 Likes

Watching series 30 of Top Gear atm. Harris is the only one I pay attention to as he’s the racer and knows about cars, the other two are just really unfunny try-hards. But I love cars so will watch it regardless.

You’ll never beat the original trio now on Grand Tour though. The much better show.

4 Likes

Yeah Carnage a Trois was great, proper old school Top Gear carnage.

Really enjoyed it even if they didn’t leave Wales and England.

I’ve enjoyed the other specials but they felt like they were trying to hard, this one was literally just perfect.

Best part is it literally feels like it was just filmed on a Sunday afternoon :joy:

“Right boys we need to release something for Amazon or they’ll sack us, we’ve got 5 hours to do it in, someone call the crew”

2 Likes

Btw did Jeremy really jump off the car?

I feel exactly like this, I actually find the other two really fucking annoying, Freddie Flintoff is thick as fuck aswell.

1 Like

Oh man, just watched the tribute to Eddie Kidd. That was class :disappointed_relieved:

I watched the latest Grand Tour cos people said it was good. It was not good. Y’all lied to me.

1 Like

You watched it to plug the new year eve entertainment.
Ofcourse you are disappointed

No I watched it a few days ago, just spotted this thread again when looking for something else.

1 Like

Agreed. It wasn’t all that good. There is usually at least one exchange between them that has me laughing. None of that this time.

4 Likes