The Grand Tour/Top Gear

Oh thank goodness for the last bit

2 Likes

It’s a shame the car reviews and the laps comparing the cars seem to be going, I hope they stay on.

But if yes manufacturers game those with special tyres etc anyways.

I hope they continue to do modern car comparisons like the GTs they did as well as their road trips with the weird bangers.

1 Like

Brilliant, I’ve got prime now I need to start watching this season of this :joy:

Wait what. I watched all of this and didn’t see an announcement!?

It’s there in last episode at the end.

At the end of the last episode of series 3, the episode with them going back to the cars their Dads had when they were children, they announced that the show in it’s current format is ending. No more track, no more tent/studio bits just 100% specials at different times in the year for Series 4.

If you’ve not seen it, watch it. The episode has a montage of the 3 of them during their days at Top Gear and Grand Tour. This is just the crying bit but it goes on for about 10 minutes.

I havent see that part. The last episode (13) ended when they got to the Pub in Moron for me. Weird.

The Mongolia special? There was one more after that. :grimacing:

1 Like

:facepalm:

I wouldn’t be too face-palmy. Scroll up and see that I thought it was the last of the series too. It just felt like it and when I was reading Reddit they thought it was the last one of series 3 too.

I guess this is what happens when you use ‘alternative mediums’ to watch your TV shows :arteta:

2 Likes
1 Like

looks brilliant

Meh episode for me.

1 Like

They were sarcastically talking about the lack of ‘car talk’ in this episode, so i suggest they go back to it, the episode was mildly entertaining, if i wanted trivia about the ViĂȘtnam war, or the Mekong river, I’d go watch specialized shows.

By end of that show, they themselves weren’t arsed about it.
I believe they have shot many episodes and they just threw in the shittiest one first.

This thread hasn’t been updated in 2 years? Da fuck, guys. Da fuck?

1 Like

The last two I watched have been weird and incoherent as fuck.

1 Like