General News

Yeah man, DMX doesn’t get the full credit he deserves.

Really sad news but certainly not a shock :frowning_face:

Hopefully he pulls through. Will wait to hear more from someone other than fucking TMZ

1 Like

Not just any black dude, apparently…

2 Likes

No one colour or creed have a monopoly on being dickheads.

7 Likes

I just omitted those parts so that I did not offend the sensibilities of some posters. I have none this from the time I posted it was a black guy

1 Like

Ah, my bad. I was just looking up the case again is all and was quite taken aback by it.

1 Like

I do feel that it was death by cop apparently he was going through a tough time according the his facebook post that was reported

1 Like

I pray this fails.

What a disgrace, Jordan was the one middle Eastern country that was run well and stable.

The royals were also pretty good leaders. Ffs. Evil cunts who organise this can go fuck themselves.

3 Likes

Middle East :roll_eyes:

They blame the west but half the problem is the infighting.

1 Like

Is it coup season again already? Myanmar and now this.

1 Like
1 Like

Welcome to RNA tech. Has been making scientists jizz their pants for years and can revolutionise care for many conditions. Before COVID it was mainly being researched for cancer.

But morons don’t want any of that RNA in their bodies apparently… :arteta:

6 Likes

You sound like and absolute moron, what’s it to you if a person chooses not take something?

Because you want in your body should everyone do the same?

Such a disgusting sentiment.

WWIII again, lads.

Pavel Felgenhauer, an independent Russian military analyst has warned that the world will witness a European or even world war within four weeks. Felgenhauer made this prediction after analyzing large-scale Russian military movements in regions close to rebel-held eastern Ukraine and annexed Crimea.

The West has already expressed concerns over Russia’s military movement. Felgenhauer believes that the concerns expressed by the West are right, as unverified new footage appears to show military movements in Russia’s Voronezh, Rostov and Krasnodar regions. Some footages show dozens of military helicopters close to the frontier, and the movement of tanks and other military vehicles using trains.

“The crisis has the potential to escalate into a pan-European war, if not even a world one. But for now, potential. Will it happen or not? Let’s wait and see. In the West, they don’t know what to do about it,” Felgenhauer told Rosbalt news outlet.

Fuck off Russia we are just getting rid of covid ffs

Don’t make me lose my haircuts again

4 Likes

you wont you just have a standard miltary cut and you will save £20 :wink:

2 Likes

And he gets a shiny new uniform and gun/bullets/missiles/tank/plane/bigfuckoffwarship to use. You’re being ungrateful @Calum tbh, mate.

3 Likes

This is where being 38 will pay off. No draft for me!

1 Like

I knew something like this would happen to keep Arteta in his job.
His PR machine are right behind all of this.

3 Likes

Are you saying he’s a Spurs fan. Creating a world war to keep a shit Arsenal manager in his job.

2 Likes

Just searched his name on Twitter and the first posts were from 2018 of people saying what a clown he is.

1 Like