General News

What is going on here

More Project Fear lies mate

6 Likes

NI seems like a very shitty place ngl

2 Likes

The current lack of political leadership in Northern Ireland is a huge problem.

2 Likes

You would think there would be wall to wall coverage on the BBC now that there is such unrest in their backyard.

I guess not

2 Likes

Any so called left winger that defends or minimises this just because itā€™s a western adversary can actually go fuck themselves.

5 Likes

Has anything happened to Prince Phillip?
I saw the TV listings yesterday and there seems to be quite a few programmes about him without any gaps in between.
Have there been more revelations about his family being Nazi sympathisers or something?

2 Likes

After 9 hours of viewing, Iā€™ve learnt he was married to the Queen.

2 Likes

Lol. Liberals are a meme right now.

2 Likes

I donā€™t think itā€™s accurate to call this liberal. Itā€™s government corruption and imperialism. Neither of which are within the scope of any liberal values. I realise corrupt imperialists may try to missrepresent themselves as liberal but they arenā€™t. And right wingers are typically equally or more corrupt and more imperialistic.

They really love to pick the wrong battles, full focus should be on China.

Interesting seeing Doves turn into Hawks because of Trump.

5 Likes

Has US foreign policy changed much since Biden came in?

Honestly for the scare mongering about Trump his foreign policy was certainly no worse than other presdients

The commentariate will always find a reason to keep troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

4 Likes

Didnā€™t think Prince Andrew would make an appearance :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Lol, thatā€™s what I was saying this to my other half as we saw him on the news right after LoD.

I know it was his dad and everything, but Iā€™d have thought that someone would keep him away from the cameras and the on the hour news bulletins.

Everyone knows the blokes an absolute wrongā€™un, keep him off our screens lol.

3 Likes

Are we talking about Andrew or Nicholas Witchall here?

What a sensible use of their time. I might also spend my work day doing this.

5 Likes

At least the bbc radio is back to normal thank fuck lol

Someone have a word with National Rail ffs :roll_eyes: lol

Put a fucking banner on your site if you must, but letā€™s retain some sense of proportion, please.

5 Likes

Corporations like to get in on absolutely everything nowadays. Regardless of the issue youā€™re a train ticket website ffs, no one wants a political statement from them haha

3 Likes

Funny how the accusation of virtue signaling by other movements gets pilloried for anything slightly left of centre.
Bollocks like this and selfie city by laying flowers in front of tv cameras and posts for Facebook are genuine shows of sentiment according to the press.

10 Likes