General News

Remind me not to get involved with you pair again. Needlessly missed an episode of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia because of it :expressionless:

1 Like

WW3 ?

Saw that the other day.

Potentially a cloak and dagger show of force by Iran to show how much they can distrust the strait of Hormuz shipping if they want to

ahhhhaaaaaahahahahahahah

Unluckyyyyyyyyy

GIRFUY uncle Tom.

After all he did for his masters. Cococunt

Your party don’t give a fuck about you, Saj. Totally lacking in courage, loyalty and morality.

To quote Stewart Pearson in The Thick of It, their party really is “built on a solid bed of cunts”

He should also get some balls and call it out for what it is, he knows he isn’t invited because he’s fucking Muslim and once called Trump out for something.

The Home Secretary not invited to a state dinner, it beggars belief. I probably hate everyone in the room so shouldn’t care, but it’s actually embarrassing to see just how weak willed and pathetic our government is, not even willing to stand up for one of their own, someone who occupies one of the highest offices in our country.

7 Likes

I saw a list of invitees to the banquet as my buddy went (his girlfriend is an aide to the royals) and took a picture of the seating arrangement (he was in a side room and not the main room) and there were a few Saudi/Emirati names on there so I doubt he wasn’t invited because he’s Muslim.

He wouldn’t have been the only Muslim at the banquet.

Unless it’s only mega wealthy Muslims that were allowed, that might be another case then.

We all know rich Saudis are treated differently to other Muslims

Interesting insight though Cristo, you move in crazy circles you rich fucker.

5 Likes

Those inbreds get an exception because they’re barely Muslim. Done more damage to ordinary Muslims than trump or Bannon could ever dream of.

@JakeyBoy YAASSS my man, intae that cunt!!! If you ever see him in person please let loose a BEHNCHODE from me.

2 Likes

Tory: Anti-Islam
Labour: Anti-semite
Green: Anti-C02
Brexit: Anti-EU
UKIP: Anti-everything
Monster Raving Loony Party: Anti-sanity.

1 Like

SNP: Anti UK

1 Like

Bigots. :hipster:

It will be that old chestnut, your okay Saj its all the others mate :rofl:

2 Likes

Hmmm, I dunno man. As @Electrifying said about being an ‘Uncle Tom’, Sajid is probably the most unMuslim Muslim out there.

I think Trump may just have taken a deep dislike to him, especially if Saj has called him out in the past. It would be much the same if Corbyn came into power- can’t see Trump spending too much time him and the “special relationship” will most certainly be soured

5 Likes
4 Likes

Love how he looks wrecked in every photo lol

1 Like

He has a shit beard though

Too funny man

He’s a great soul, leave the man alone!

3 Likes

Good job Denmark!

6 Likes