General News

Yes he was he was the leader of Sikhs - funny that !? Also you do know that Harmindar Sahib has two seats of authority, one political and one religious ?? To deal with issues on both subjects ?

Finally

1 Like

Read again. I never denied 1984.

Are you supposed to carry arms in Gurudwara?

Sigh. Talk about not knowing history.

Bhindranwale was invited by Harchand Singh Longowal to stay in Golden Temple. Bhindranwale anticipating arrest, got his 200 followers to fortify Akal Takht.

He later killed Longowal and killed a police officer behind the safety of religious monument. Government tried to negotiate.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1985-08-21-mn-1021-story.html

What you are doing right now is defending a murderer, a terrorist

You tell me. You love living in a nation that has conspired to kill your people. Some integrity you tend to carry.
If I were you and I had that opinion, I would never step in UK.

Anyway, The amount of story stretching & tin foil conspiracy bullshit you have provided in last 2-3 post is enough for anyone to see that none of your claims have actual credentials.

Bit like me saying to you, you cannot support Arsenal because you don’t live in this country :rofl: good night !?

Not being funny, pal, but you said Mo’s fear mongering was “baseless”. It was only after I posted a standard Wikipedia article on the riots that you strangely acknowledged the riots as something that were bound to happen.

How come?
If Arsenal was responsible for anything that has hurt me or my loved ones, I would go support Tottenham.

I seriously can’t wrap my head around why you would want to associate yourself with UK, considering they killed your people.

No the Indian Govt did ?

That’s your interpretation. My usage of word baseless was for modern day India’s mistreatement of Sikhs. I stated this before and you are still hanging onto your interpretation.

So did British government in your opinion.
So why are you there?

I think you’ll find they are OUR fish.

You guys keep the rock, we’ll keep the fish. Sorted!

Because I support Arsenal !?

What rock even is this lol

Haha it’s big news over here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really :rofl:

Now you actually said something nice :rofl::facepunch:t5:

2 Likes

Did we get the OA Award for maddest argument of the year award :1st_place_medal:?! :rofl:

1 Like

Loool, you can have it, fuck our fishermen, Tory bastards.

2 Likes

Pssst. Try and hash out an agreement… we already lost one fishing war with a Euro Island nation. :smirk: