General News

Was it @mysty who done that for all the love island chat in the what you watching thread last summer? :joy::joy:

Such act would change a racist mindset

Couldn’t we just start one from this point? :grin:

Be my guest :+1:

I had rough estimate look there its about 400 posts :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Oh good

Sigh.

After making a speech on law & order, President Trump just fucking walked from the White House, across the WH lawn, down the street to the historic St John’s Church which was set ablaze by rioters on Sunday.

The church was lightly damaged, not set ablaze.

1 Like

On another note,

Im trying to break the habit of going to BBC News for my news. Much like the government, I just feel their credibility is completely shot as a result of the Coronavirus. Laura Kuenssberg’s insipid protection of Dominic Cummings was the last straw for me. I don’t want to even think about how they’d cover the George Floyd protests.

7 Likes

I’ve been trying to visit the BBC site a lot less. It was always a habit for me but I’ve tried a lot more to stay away from anything from the BBC.

2 Likes

I can’t tell you the last time I watched BBC news tbh. For years if I watch the news its STV for the Scottish news at 6pm. Then at 6:30 its ITV for the national news.

I just prefer ITV/STV’s

Near the start of the Coronavirus thread, I stated how shit the BBC reporting was and how it’s so ‘clickbaity’ these days. They’ve gone down the toilet for me.

1 Like

2020 is wild

1 Like

Positive development

4 Likes

Yes Fuck China

2 Likes

What’s all the stuff happening with China on the border with India?

Is it big news domestically?

Sigh