The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Game on > Still Game

4 Likes

I’ll accept that your country has something to offer when a nationalist like yourself actually supports a team from his own country rather than a vastly superior team from your parent country.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

this has nothing to do with football lol

And your comment about Fleabag, a show I’ve never seen, has nothing to do with my Lock Stock quote

2 Likes

how am I meant to know some random quote from something I have never heard of :arteta:

Still no idea what the fucking joke is supposed to be in that image

3 Likes

You’ve never heard of Lock Stock?!

Fuck me, you’ve embarrassed yourself there lad :joy:

@shamrockgooner that’s cos it’s less funny than Mrs Brown’s Boys

1 Like

So you’re just slagging off comedy from all parts of the British Isles now. :santi:

He’s left well clear of the hot molten television lava that is Father Ted, thank God (if you’ll pardon the pun)

1 Like

2 Likes

Father Ted is shite

3 Likes

Best comedy on ch4. Ever.

1 Like

The best way for me to respond to this is to politely inform you that you, sir, are wrong.

1 Like

I guess technically I slagged off “comedy” from Scotland, and then I slagged off Mrs Brown’s Boys. So that’s two comedies, from a maximum of two nations, when the British Isles is made up of five different nations (by my count!)

So I guess my answer is no.

7 Likes

Fucking hell :joy:

1 Like

12 Likes

I found this below that.
Do you guys over there have to painstakingly do this as well or is this very Indian thingy to try to squeeze every bit of paste out.

6 Likes

That’s something I would do

I never do this, and it triggers my gf. I usually have like 2 or 3 tubes open at the same time, with tiny bits left in it.