The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

I never do this, and it triggers my gf. I usually have like 2 or 3 tubes open at the same time, with tiny bits left in it.

New toothpaste is not brought out until the current one is not like this

images

10 Likes

A few times I’ve cut open the tube to scrap the last remnants out before I opened the new one. Those were hard times man :joy::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

I like to squeeze every bit of it too. Shame to waste good thootpaste.

@Bl1nk A genuine question… Why don’t you just throw away the tube you don’t use anymore? My brother does the same with milk or some foods… it fu#£#¥ annoys me.

This is a mental way to live :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Probably bringing them back from hotels off all the holidays. I mean work.

1 Like

Dunno man. I do the same with peanutbutter and other jars. I can’t finish them lol. Always open a new one too early. I have like 3 jars of peanutbutter in the kitchen.

My response should prob belong in the what grind your gears topic but I can’t stand it when someone opens a new tube of toothpase and starts squeezing the middle or top of the tube from the offset!

The correct way is to begin at the end and work your way forward to the top!

2 Likes

Sounds like something Swiss Toni would say in the Fast Show

3 Likes

I do this every time, no shame in it. You don’t have to be flat out broke for it to be a good idea to avoid unnecessary waste.

13 Likes

4 Likes

:laughing:

2 Likes

Vote for Indy :thinking:

1 Like

8 Likes

That doesn’t seem all that farfetched at all, does it? Why would anyone have a hard time believing that a few Scottish people in Glasgow would have bad words to say about a Tory?!

Pretty sure it’s a rule of thumb that when somebody says, “and then everybody clapped” it didn’t happen, or certainly not the way they remember.

2 Likes

Is it not a parody of that tweet and everybody cheered when that guy took his blind mum to vote in the EU vote in 2016? :joy:

1 Like

Sometimes people do applaud another’s actions :man_shrugging:

2 Likes