The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

With that kind of exposure on his twitter, whoever sells those plectrums could be squids in.

What the hell did you just say?

1 Like

A plectrum is the tool pictured, used for strumming strings on a guitar.

“quids in” is a colloquial phrase in Britain, meaning “in the money”. The person making the tweet has calamari in their twitter name, so in some classic shit punnery, I changed the word “quid” to “squid”.

Now you understand you’ll no doubt find it to be hilarious.

5 Likes

How very droll.

This whole thread :arteta:

5 Likes

Not related but late Saturday night in Glasgow is incredible the only time you have a bouncer outside McDonald’s :arteta:

1 Like

The Sauchiehall St one?

Love it, you see some shit there :arteta:

1 Like

Might be its one of them tho haha. McDonald’s after a night out is one of the best things about going out in Glasgow. Leave club at 3am go to McDonald’s for food :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

Minimum wage but maximum rage. Those dickheads came for a Big Mac and left with a big smack.

15 Likes

I hope everyone involved keeps their jobs. You can’t come to someone’s minimum wage job and give them hassle more times it’s for nothing. People are just rude and aggressive and they got what they deserved.

But like the caption said them McDonalds workers were on smoke :joy::joy:

4 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t know who any of these are, but the one in the middle looks a well-made lass.

They’re the stars of the hit show Acquaintances. How did you manage to live through the nineties and not fall in love with these uniquely loveable and quirky characters?

8 Likes

I wasn’t in the UK in the 90’s.

I genuinely cannot tell…

:kos2:

Kek.

He does look very noncy haha.

3 Likes

Is that him running for the PM seat? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

World class drunk stance

2 Likes