1 Like
1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

13 Likes
16 Likes

The governess isn’t a fan of that genre

2 Likes

The whole thing amused me, but the bit where he turned around and said “tree” really caught me off guard lol

2 Likes

7 Likes

No charges at all for this fine upstanding gentleman out on a leisurely drive. 'Merica!!!

(Watch with sound on for the full experience)

To be fair, at 0:55 it did seem like the other person fired a shot. On the contrary, that could be the perception built because of his actions (who expects someone to fired a shot at a random vehicle)?

Good gun safety practice though.

Guns in the hands of the ordinary Joe. What could possibly go wrong.

4 Likes

Bloke didnt have a fucking clue what he was shooting at lmao, should get done for endangering others imo

7 Likes

He’s also in a car. Just fucking drive. I realize trials don’t work like this but I’d love to hear him try to justify how he isn’t recklessly endangering others.

3 Likes

Wasn’t there another similar case a couple of years ago? Where a guy claimed he’d been shot at but got away. He went back and starting shooting himself. A bit of a stretch to call it self defence.

My favourite American road rage case is one from last year where two guys were so incensed with each other they both started blasting from their cars.

Unfortunately they both missed each other and hit their respective daughters who were also in the cars.

Thankfully the girls (5 and 14) both survived, Jesus fucking Christ.

I can’t believe the guy above got away with it. I remember seeing the video for the first time and being like “I can’t wait to see this cunts sentencing video” but guess I won’t get to.

What a shambles.

1 Like

We’re gonna start printing that on our money soon as our national motto. The fetishization of guns in the USA is a mass mental illness. We’ve tried everything except having fewer guns. We are so dumb.

3 Likes