The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

I was thinking of playing the lottery again (not for the same reasons as this guy though)…he certainly seems serious though!

1 Like

12 Likes

Just chilling there :arteta:

5 Likes

I’ve got one like that only mine would eat the plant pot :joy::joy:

2 Likes

8 Likes

I can’t understand why he’d blow up such a cushy gig. It’s absolutely wild. Just take the money and disappear ffs.

What happened?

Agreed, he fucked up pretty good, but I’d imagine he’s got a decent nest-egg stashed and doesn’t have to worry too much. Besides, he’s no doubt got enough royalty streams going to keep him afloat for the foreseeable.

He made some racist comments on a live stream, lost work and then cried that he was being canceled.

6 Likes

Blink reassuring himself he’s done the right thing.

14 Likes

7 Likes

Anyone else remember this meme?

9 Likes

Exactly why a PC are for real gamers :ok_hand:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Miscellaneous Culture Wars Bullshit

Nah that narrative is mental. Playstation had slim and pro versions as well. Fucking fanboys.

The naming convention for PlayStations is still inarguably a lot more straightforward though lol. I do take your point about them listing every single version of each Xbox and not doing the same for the PS though, you are right. But it’s just a joke really lol, I had an Xbox 360 and then an Xbox One, only buying a PS4 second hand once I’d exhausted the Xbox catalogue, so it’s not some fanboy shit here really. I have preferred Xbox since about 08, problem is that PS shits all over it exclusives wise and you have to acknowledge that.

3 Likes

I know the latest PlayStation is called PlayStation 5.

I honestly can’t tell you what the latest Xbox is called (without looking at that list).

2 Likes

10 Likes