The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Just seen this in the replies. They bloody love trying to give Liverpool titles.

5 Likes

It’s just like all those worthless stats people post :joy: ‘He’s the first player in 10 years to score a hat-trick with only 17 games apart’. Or some other bs stats.

5 Likes

More WTF than funny. How scary would this be.

5 Likes

Who took the fucking picture lol

4 Likes

I think the picture is just a re-enactment

4 Likes

How does this not have a Hollywood film yet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hope so, or that person’s got some serious questions to answer :joy:

3 Likes

You should look into the reason this happened, even bigger WTF.

Yeah ive read about this story. The picture shown is a reenactment but there is one floating about with a picture taken above the plane with the pilot half hanging out.

I mean, not too sure what the actual story would be tbh :joy: The climax is 90 minutes into the movie, where the steward drops his ankles out of fatigue and the only thing he can hold onto is the captains socks. These socks are later put at public display at the El Paso Museum of Flying Objects. Also to be seen on the show ‘Mysteries at the museum’.

Wait how could he hold onto his socks? Wouldn’t they just slip off?

Not with the amount of shit weighting them down the captain would have shat in them by that point in time

2 Likes
10 Likes

“Apologies if… you’re a fan of Manchester United”

Exactly right :joy:

1 Like

Guys a trainee and he’s giving us gems like this. What a legend

9 Likes

It’s been 30 degrees and sunshine every day on holiday so far, trainee posts this and today it’s bucketed it down, had to buy a poncho! :joy:

1 Like

Suuuuureee

He was just trying his hand…Sure

9 Likes

3 Likes

17 Likes