The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

1 Like
1 Like

What type of little bitch boy doesn’t finish all his fries? That’s why they make kids meals

That’s an outrageously ridiculous wig.

3 Likes

Yeah what the fuck does he look like? Did someone tip a packet of spaghetti on his head?!

He denies that it’s a wig… :thinking:

Fellow MPs have frequently suggested that Fabricant’s blond hair is a wig.[38][39] Fabricant has stated he has undergone some “enhancement of the follicular area”, but has denied sporting a wig.[40]

(lol)

It’s amazing that Boris Johnson impersonator Michael Fabricant got elected.

2 Likes

Why are there so many politicians that act like they should be in a freak show?
Is it because they were bullied at school so they have an inferiority complex and are taking it out on others when they leave school.

They lack any self awareness, social skills or modesty and lie constantly to hide their lack of talent.
Perhaps there is a job in politics for Arteta when he has a career change. :grinning:

just like many teachers and nurses who after a very long shift would go back to the staff room and have a quiet drink

he thought just like many teachers and nurses who after a very long shift would go back to the staff room and have a quiet drink"

I wasn’t aware that school staff rooms were equipped with a drinks cabinet.
He is the perfect example of a Tory MP who doesn’t actually know any nurses or teachers but thinks it’s ok to make this stuff up to suit his agenda.

4 Likes

Pretty sure my school had it’s fair share of drinkers.

Otherwise they found the few heroes that really wanted to teach geography at an inner city school.

He’s been watching Waterloo Road

4 Likes
2 Likes

We could go to the pub in a group of no more than six at some points in the pandemic, despite it having been apparently totally safe for us to spend the preceding day in close quarters with a thousand other people in a building with minimal ventilation as we attempted to adhere to rules that were being ignored by the people who made them. I know we should expect as much, but still, fuck these cunts.

6 Likes
6 Likes

I’ll take it.

3 Likes

I could almost suspend disbelief until I saw the base staying attached to the Premier League trophy upon lift. I’ve seen the pictures, the base does not stay attached smh

1 Like
1 Like

17 Likes
13 Likes