The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

The second felt like an apt continuation

1 Like

@Midfield_Maestro these are right up your street :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s funny when Farage describes himself as a man of the people and anti establishment, when he is clearly from a wealthy family who paid for his public school education so he could have a career in investment banking.

1 Like

He went to school at Dulwich College, my mate told me years ago cos he also went there (obviously not at the same time)

Educations don’t get a lot more privileged than that, tbf, just look at the place

Dulwich_College,_College_Road,Dulwich.-geograph.org.uk-_58443

3 Likes
3 Likes

17 Likes

Tbf I assume every white guy is American till they use the word ‘shite’ then they are English.

1 Like

I hear someone got him to read out “Up The RA” lol

He’s the Ron Burgundy of Cameo, he’ll just read whatever the fuck is put in front of him.

1 Like

It’s a few posts up there :slight_smile:

Ah, doesn’t surprise me , it’s been doing the rounds, defi Italy seen it in a few places. Here was probably one of them given I’m always in this thread lol

2 Likes

Cart Narcotics?

How do I embed Facebook videos? :sweat_smile:

The restaurant flex stuff from Nusret has me thinking of that old Harry Enfield sketch - the “I saw you coming” with the antique shop in Notting Hill lol

3 Likes

This is s fucking gem

Meee finga

5 Likes

“You deserve that you bastard” :arteta:

Shame that little dickhead got away.

2 Likes

Fucking hilarious he fucks off and leaves his crippled mate for dead. Genuinely one of the best things I’ve seen in ages, the dude with the camera rocked these little fuck’s world. Went from Gone in 60 Seconds to Whacky Races real damn fast.

4 Likes