The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

Surprised that didn’t read higher risk of corona mortality, might as well add it to the list.

1 Like

Shepherd’s had herd immunity though.

5 Likes

2020 in visual form

10 Likes

Its when he starts waving his arms about that I lose it every time

I played Jesus in my primary school maternity play, right after I played hanuman the monkey king in the school play before that. However thinking back it’s it was probably because I was one of the only mixed kids at the school and not because of my acting skills would of probably caused outrage if they had of picked one of the darker kids :joy: although still not sure why they didn’t pick one of the Indian lads :man_shrugging:t5:

How old was you playing baby Jesus. Im bemused here.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:joy: I didn’t play baby Jesus our Xmas play focused on the older Jesus and the 40 days and 40 nights in the desert, fighting temptation from the devil etc… we didn’t have one about the birth that I can remember anyway

6 Likes

Maddest thing I’ve heard in 2020.

You must have had a year 2 teacher with a performing arts degree or something.

7 Likes

Oh right. No tea towel on the heads here then. Full on RADA production. :no_mouth:

1 Like

Year 2! Mate we’re talking the big leagues here, year 6 full production. They even had one of them little toddler sand pit things to simulate the desert only big enough for 2 kids but that was enough for me and the other kid who was playing the devil.

@Stroller :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

I just think of Josh Hartnett trying to refrain from sex :laughing:

But yeah, you school plays sound a lot more professional than any of mine

4 Likes

Sounds spectacular. Hopefully the cinema release is upcoming.

3 Likes

Yeah should give passion of the Christ a run for it’s money :rofl:

1 Like

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

If people don’t start cropping I’m really gonna lose it

9 Likes

White Instagram really hurts my eyes. :joy:

1 Like

But you use OA light mode???

No