The Funny Picture/WTF Thread

104669387_601631500753008_8420879977961880314_n

12 Likes

This is how I sleep after an Arsenal game.

9 Likes

That’s how I sleep the night before an Arsenal game nowadays.

1 Like

Laughed at this one.

Why have they made it the least manly looking man ever, its like theyre trying to tick all the woke boxes at once.

3 Likes

Comments on the Conservative one were good fun. Turns out lots of Tories weren’t happy about then using a photo of a black man with his black son, who’d have thought?!

It looks like Thriller era Michael Jackson, mid-dance move

20 Likes

Oh really? Well Twitter users being trolls is nothing new and i wouldnt post it on here as being racist is neither funny or WTF

But a party in our country posting a female Michael Jackson in attempt to tick as many boxes as possible for the woke minority is fucking funny.

I wasnt actually going to reply but instead screenshot your reply and re-post it in here as its so funny in its self how biased you are. I Couldnt care less what the Tory voters said as i do not vote for them.

God, if anyone but the Labour party did this picture i wouldve got about 24 likes because its actually incredible.

Easy mate, I mentioned it because like Labour they were getting grief online for being too woke. Nothing to do with my bias, it wasn’t a tit for tat comment on my part, just bringing up something evidently related.

But disproportionate jumping down my throat like that (not that it bothers me, I do the same to others often enough)

Im laughing not jumping down your throat, you didnt like the post and replied with a yeah Labour did this but THE TORIES ARE RACIST.

Creasing, but fair enough.

:joy: why do I have to like your post?! Only two people did, Cristo got seven likes. Maybe put more effort in to be funny or interesting and you might match his numbers?

You digging me out for bias and saying you’d screenshot my post and stick it in here certainly feels a bit like you’ve jumped on my post in a critical fashion because you’ve misinterpreted it as being a tit for tat, partisan response to you criticising Labour. Hence me saying you’ve jumped down my throat here, because you’ve misinterpreted me and made mildly impolite comments towards me about me being biased or whatever, when it’s not about that.

Fine if I wasn’t at all clear in my first post, but I’ve explained myself now and where I was coming from, so you could just accept its crossed wires here?

Triggered

Funny PICTURE thread…post a picture

Put more effort in …

Dumbass

I aint reading that btw

You seem at least equally as triggered :joy:

When i saw how big your reply was I actually laughed. I have no reason to be triggered

I calculate he is 23% more triggered.

I suppose it might seem this way if you’ve never read a book in your life.

Wow. That’s genuinely an awful comeback.

Whereas you calling me a dumbass like an American was basically Oscar Wilde level shit?

Look, I explained my post wasn’t meant in a tit for tat way, it was meant to be a comment that was relevant to your post, as both parties are getting stock for overly woke Father’s Day social media posts.

I appreciate I’m a very partisan left wing person, so I understand why you’d have taken it that way. But having explained, you continued to have a go about it, which is what I don’t get.

However it is getting a bit tit for tat now between us two, so I’ll just tap out, because my initial intention wasn’t to have an argument with you or bait you at all.

Yeah again not reading that.

You should mate, you won.

Claim your spoils.

5 Likes

Haha i won ages ago, its probably alot to do with nothing as per. So I canny be arsed