UEFA Europa League

How are Leicester doing?

Struggling big time, Vardy subbed for Iheanacho, for him to get yellow carded straight away to miss the 2nd leg :arteta:

3-3 :eyes:

3 - 3 now, I do love me some Wenger type capitulations :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Leicester are shocking, yeah Rodgers is going to bottle top 4 again.

2 Likes

I hate the fact we are a Europa league team and are currently struggling to even qualify for next year.

Look at the quality on show tonight

Eurgh.

3 Likes

Really disappointing, on paper they are the best team in the competition.

Good for us though.

Our fixture against Atletico looks like 2 titans compared to shite here tonight.

2 Likes

That was the best matchup the EL has had this decade probably.

The inter Sevilla final was decent too.

Milan 2-1 up but under siege by 10 man red star. Bennacer to injured again I think.

Looool 2-2

2 Likes

@Cristo you might get your way with Olympiacos in the next round.

Fucking PSV.

3 Likes

They scored a 89th minute goal, LETS FUCKIN GOOOOOOO SEOANE THA GAWD!!!

2 Likes

This meaningless trophy why did we play any good players. Seasons over now well done pioli. Derby loss incoming I cba with it. Stupid fucking decisions keep costing us.

Heā€™s got it wrong 5 matches in a row now

1 Like

#RangnickIN :arteta:

A half-healthy Bennacer wasnā€™t going to change the Derby result in all likelihood.

Lend Inter your points to beat the main evil.

Oh fuck that

I mean if he rested heā€™s be closer to full health. This fucks our mentality also. Fucks sake

1 Like

Of course United wins 4-0 from Sociedad. Cunts.

@Gio ngl I wasnā€™t that impressed with Romagnoli tonight.

I see Milan twitter also seems to be pissed at him.

I donā€™t know whatā€™s happened to him. Even in coppa Italia he was all over lukaku, shut him down. He just had brain farts now and then.

I was working tonight so canā€™t comment on what you saw and have no intention to rewatch but, itā€™s strange how inconsistent he is.

With kjaer alongside him he usually thrives. Iā€™d love to see kjaer and tomori together, could be a good partnership. Romagnoli while captain, isnā€™t the defensive leader we need, kjaer is miles above him.

Kjaer and Thiago silva this season would win us scudetto by ten points, I truly believe it.

1 Like

Spanish teams have taken a bit of a battering, I donā€™t see Real Madrid doing much either. Feels as if the league is going through a bit of a slump at the moment tbh

tomori has been doing really well since he has come imo.

1 Like