UEFA Europa League

Did u read the article? They didn’t ban themselves they just a accepted the ban without appealing. They struck a deal because they’d been under investigation for the past several years for breaking ffp, and the sanctions could have been worse if they’d kept appealing.

Which probably does mean City could drag their investigation and subsequent ban out over appeals but they’ll eventually be banned I’d imagine.

1 Like

Yes I did read the article since it states that AC Milan confirmed their “voluntary acceptance” of the ban.

I never said they banned themselfs I said they choosed to be banned meaning they didn’t fight the appeal which alot off other clubs would have done

There’s no Luca, so i’m here to tell you that Rangers beat St Joseph’s 4-0 in the first leg of round 87 of 759 for Europa League qualification. Hajduk Split beat Gzira 2-0.

The game we’re all waiting for involving Connah’s Quay Nomads F.C. takes place on Thursday.

10 Likes

You literally could be making up most of those club names and I’d believe you.:arteta:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Some part time Welsh team put Kilmarnock out the Europa League. @Electrifying

3 Likes

Wales > Scotland

Say that again I dare you

1 Like

Wales > Scotland … I had to add the dots otherwise it wouldn’t let me post it again

Cocky English :xhaka:

1 Like

I’m 1/4 South African

Sef Efricen*

3 Likes

Keep forgetting that Wolves are in this. They’ve just got through their 43rd qualifying round, 8-0 on agg.

One more round left. Unfortunately, despite all the shit in this competition, they’ve managed to find themselves up against the only other interesting team in qualifying – Torino. Would quite like both in.

1 Like

Yes Linfield!!!

Get anything to do with Baku and Azerbaijan the fuck out of the Europa League.

1 Like

Linfield’s on fire, @Craigie Boy is terrified

6 Likes

They’ll get beat by three or more over there.

Wolves could be a serious threat in this. At home especially teams of quality can beat anyone on their day, seem to slip up agaisnt teams lower then themselves. But if Wolves give it a go and beat Torino in the 2nd leg, they could get into the last 8 or last 4.

2 Likes

They won’t though. This is always said about these clubs, but it never really happens.

1 Like

Who are “these” clubs though? I feel like Wolves are different to what we’ve seen before from either a promoted team or a team outside the top 6 qualifying for a European competition.

Wolves definitely have the players capable of giving it a go. They have players with European pedigree such as Moutinho and Patrício, and a top manager. Not to mention, the financial backing that will allow them to strengthen in January.

They’re actually 5th favourites to win the EL despite not actually being officially in the competition yet.

1 Like

Fulham, Boro and Celtic have had EL final appearances in the last 12 years or so. This Wolves team are better than all those sides. They’re definitely capable of a decent run if they get through and value the competition. It’s that lack of valuing that has seen others fail more than shitness.

When’s the draw for this shit show?

1 Like