The Cooking Thread

Mate, I’ve made a few shakshukas in my time, tend to have some coriander with it. I am generally a fan of fresh herbs but it definitely does go well with the dish.

Also, I’m the kind of sick human who likes parsley :grin:

Dish looks banging BTW :+1:

2 Likes

I’m not surprised :poldi:

I like fresh herbs too. I just didn’t have any at hand.

2 Likes

Brussel Sprouts are the most underrated veg

5 Likes

I like it with MEAT

3 Likes

Lol. Those are sundried tomatoes with the sprouts to replace the pancetta called for in the recipe, sounds like that would have been more to your liking.

2 Likes

Just think, Pre-Columbus people not from the Americas didn’t have tomatoes, chillis, peppers, poratoes, advocado, amongst others.

Pulled pork and beef shortribs smoking on the green egg for the next 7 hours. Should come out good I hope.

11 Likes

Jealous.

Fucking love the green egg, we’ve got a big bastard at the place I work and it’s in incredible bit of kit!!!

1 Like

Honestly I am in love with this bbq. I probably shouldn’t be afraid to make more use of this thing during the winter too.

3 Likes

We also bought a smoker and made hickory smoked pulled pork. Pain getting up in the night to facilitate a 20 hour smoke, but definitely worth it! :grin:

6 Likes

Don’t forget to post the results :grin:

2 Likes

In a food coma now but came out really good!

11 Likes

Home made pesto :ok_hand:

6 Likes

That is a vibrant green

Never had pesto with Salmon before…love it on pasta!

I thought I’d try this on some roast vegetables, unfortunately it didn’t give them the extra kick I thought it would.

2 Likes