The Cooking Thread

Harissa cauliflower “steaks” topped with feta, bread crumbs, pine nuts and parsley. Those are onions and the cauliflower leaves by the side, so nothing goes to waste.

7 Likes

Wow, that looks really good mate. Great work!!

Did you follow a recipe or wing that?

1 Like

Looks healthy as fack. You can slap 11 days on your lifetime just eating that portion.

4 Likes

Glad you included the " ". Good call.

1 Like

Man, your presentation is next level

2 Likes

@JakeyBoy Instagram game looks strong af tbh

2 Likes

Think we have our first OA Masterchef contestant coming up next year

1 Like

And knock them off again following Fridays sesh!! :joy:

6 Likes

This one is so easy that having followed a recipe the first time, I can just repeat it off the top of my head now, or make little changes based on mood or what’s in the house.

I swear by these books though man, almost everything I cook comes from either of these books. Still think it’s great that you can cook such great dishes all in one roasting tin, with fairly minimal effort.

3 Likes

I LOVE GNOCCHI

7 Likes

Basil leaves a little burnt, but otherwise tasty looking.

Hello Burrata my old friend :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I’ll give you that to be fair. It’s done to my taste, as I often like things a little more charred, but you have a point

1 Like

That comment made me giggle but in all fairness charred vegetables is a thing at the moment :joy:

1 Like

I absolutely adore Middle Eastern cuisine, and I had some aubergines lying around I needed to use up. So stuck them on the barbie for our family lunch and made a Baba Ganoush

9 Likes

Roasted aubergine and squash with halloumi, mint and bulgar wheat.

Edit: orientation if the picture fucked up

8 Likes

Lovely food. Wish i had the patience to make such dishes.

1 Like

I’m definitely not upset you came in and overtook the number of likes I got from my dish in just a couple hours

:fu:t3: OA

All jokes aside though, looks really good :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Tomorrow is the day @Jules

Are you ready for a shortbread masterclass?

2 Likes

I’m pumped! :slight_smile: