The Conservative Party

Hopefully they are giving him enough rope to hang himself with and they have the smoking gun to prove he’s even more full of shit

This is good

5 Likes

Denmark are doing this with Rwanda :joy:

We’ve also got an agreement in place with Kosovo to take hundreds of our prisoners that aren’t Danish and have been sentenced to prison time followed by deportation.

Right now after they get released from prison it’s really hard to deport them because they just disappear into the system whereas I guess fucking them off to Kosovo let’s them deal with it haha

1 Like

What a nonsense quote. This is a way for nobodies to become somebodies.

1 Like

I’m interested in one thing, and one thing only, and that’s bent Prime Ministers!

3 Likes

If he stays I hope he continues to be the boon for the opposition.

Labour 2024 incoming under boring dependable Keith :wenger2:

And also, to the best of my knowledge, serial killers don’t get to choose the judge.

3 Likes

Lol I expected them to deny it or act horrified, not openly state it willingly and tell on themselves like this :arteta:

Shows they think they’ll get away with this too, but it is beginning to all pile up a little

2 Likes

The recovery has started :grimacing:

2 Likes

Well maybe this is what people mean when they say Boris is only ditching restrictions to help himself. There must be people grateful that they have their “freedom” back when other countries don’t.

1 Like

Why has she posted it with a Cameron picture? Was that a dig :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, surely this is it now

1 Like

Ahahaha the leaks just get worse and worse.

He’s out by the end of the week

6 Likes

Lol

What an absolute clown though. What’s the point in hanging on basically waiting for this to emerge. It was obviously going to.

1 Like

I can’t wait for him to claim that his very own birthday party was in fact not a party :rofl:

His premiership feels like a dead duck now so the tories are definitely best pulling the plug on him

1 Like