The Conservative Party

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cancel Culture and related issues

1 Like

Every night more comes out :rofl::rofl::rofl: (it’s not funny I know)

Well then :eyes:

In idle moments, I’ve occasionally wondered if a situation would ever arise in which I’d consider voting Conservative, and thought that it probably wouldn’t, but that situation appears to be happening right now :grimacing: / :grin:

You not going to consider Jason Pilley from the Psychedelic Movement? :sweat_smile:

These lot should be hung tbh

1 Like

How are Labour or Lib Dems not even running a candidate? Bizarre, no?

1 Like

Must surely be out of respect for what happened

3 Likes

Well that makes total sense now.

I’d rather spoil the ballot paper by writing a few expletives on it than vote for any of that lot.

This is my natural impulse, I’ve spoiled my ballot at some previous general elections.

I’m considering voting Tory to ensure quasi-fascists like Franzen and Britain First remain as far from electoral success as possible. Not to suggest that I think they have a chance in hell of winning, but I’d like to help ensure their share of the vote remains as small as possible.

At the moment, I reckon I won’t fully decide what to do until I’m stood there pencil in hand faced with my options. Not sure I can quite bring myself to put an X in a Tory candidate’s box lol

2 Likes

Boris could use a landslide victory right now so if that’s what you’re after then go for it :xhaka2:

2 Likes
1 Like

I sweae Pippa saves a different one to release for each day

3 Likes

Operation save big dog

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Stamer was in the morning papers for his own party🤦🏾‍♂️ It’s a bit farcical now all these parties

3 Likes
1 Like