The Conservative Party

I’m not judging her by politician standards though I’m judging her by worldly standards and she’s low grade lol

3 Likes
5 Likes

These disgusting liars infuriate me. Guy Fawkes had the best idea.

4 Likes

Even by Tory politician standards she’s a dumb cunt and you can see it all over her face.

Nothing attractive at all. Plus she’s a midget.

The Tories badly need to lose the next election, otherwise authoritarianism will take hold.

Balance of power has shifted too much.

5 Likes

Oi! She’s taller than me.

1 Like

I think at this stage it’s pretty obvious people need to vote for whichever party the bulk of the media aren’t championing. Whichever one they’re not wanting in will likely be the best option for the average Joe.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Priti Patel is a gargoyle and a cunt

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

271755771_478544133707991_3428192566344171015_n

5 Likes

What a pointless scandal to be the downfall of a prime minister.

I made a law that you couldn’t have a gin and tonic in your garden with someone else for a bit, then I had a gin and tonic in my garden with someone else anyway.

Of all the shady shit he’s probably entangled in, this is what this he’s going to have to explain to his kids is why their daddy had to stop being the prime minister :ozil:

7 Likes

Fair play to Ross having the balls to say it

1 Like

So so true, so many things that could have fucked him over that the general public ignored but having a drink when he wasn’t supposed to is what has gotten everyone up in arms :joy:

1 Like

Probably says more about the British public than it does him :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So true.

Baying mob mentality.

People get angry about things that they can either relate to or that they deem to impact them.

I guess the British public weren’t quite that bothered about government giving out PPE contracts to friends of the govt because the common man wasn’t in line to get that money anyway.

But the common man couldn’t have a drink with friends, had to miss Christmas with the family and couldn’t go to hospitals or funerals to see / pay respect to loved ones. So this is something that outrageous the regular person.

I’d also say it’s accumulative effect of 2 years of bullshit and no admission of responsibility that’s killing Bojo too.

7 Likes

In truth I have no idea how he became PM in the first place with all the baggage he had. At least Brexit was moved beyond deadlock, but as far as he is concerned he will always have the major boast that he was PM, in truth an overachievement, but also testament to general mediocrity across the board in terms of politics as a whole at present.

1 Like