The Conservative Party

Has Keir found some fight?

1 Like

A new cringey slogan and lukewarm attack for something that happened 2 months ago.

Great politics.

4 Likes

He didn’t look happy when he heard it tho :joy: face of thunder

1 Like

I can see it to an extent.

Hancock was a better health secretary than Hunt, and whatever other cunts we’ve had, and also I’m confident will be better than that Chacha Tom Javid.

1 Like

He’s got a nerve tweeting this

They’re coming for Rashford. They didn’t like him embarrassing them.

1 Like

The easiest way out here now with all these cunts is just slagging off social media platforms and getting an indignant tweet out and posting a picture of a black player.
They condoned and by definition encouraged the booing of the knee pre and during the tournament.
Bottom line is your the government and have the real power to change the bigger issues on race relations and perceptions but don’t scratch the surface.

4 Likes

Time to strike. Just like the firefighters and NHS staff.

This is the kind of stuff I could genuinely enjoy if the guy wasn’t Prime Minister.

6 Likes

So Boris is to father yet another child.

Sure to be a vote winner - top shagger etc etc

God that’s a fucking woeful tweet.

3 Likes

Oops :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

That’s because he doesn’t mean people like him when he talks about over population.

1 Like

CON 50% (+10)

2 Likes

What cunt will they get out of storage to replace Dominic Rabb when he is sacked?

3 Likes

This feels like one of the least accountable governments in living memory.

7 Likes

This guy calls them out on stuff they say. Have to question whether government officials should be allowed to block people unless there’s a clear case of extreme abuse coming their way.

1 Like