The Conservative Party

When it comes to drugs I’m completely in favour of decriminalising all driugs for personal use and treating drug addiction as a health problem, not as an illegal activity, the Portugal model essentially.

I would legalise marijuana in the morning if my call and I’m really not sure how I feel beyond that.

3 Likes

All drugs?

Did you grow up around drugs and see what it does to your family etc?

It’s gonna do those things whether we put individuals in jail for buying them or not.

To answer your question, plenty of drug use in the community I grew up and still live in, although not specifically in my own family.

It should be legalised. Morality is a cultural judgement. The laws that outlaw sex work are based on outdated religious dogma. There’s no logical reason to criminalise one of the oldest professions throughout history.

If you legalise it you can police safety standards

It’s funny @JakeyBoy , I was going to say, maybe we should do something like a sex ‘hamsterdam’ for these kind of crimes e.g. sex work, drug use.

And I see this story:

:arteta:

2 Likes

@Joshua this isn’t a new thing, is it? Thought I’d read about this before

I get uncomfortable when we go too long without talking about bent Tories in this thread

I don’t really care who he is shagging, or think that it’s essential to have a PM who isn’t a shagger (though someone who cheats on his wife while she has cancer and won’t admit how many children he has is rather lacking in moral decency), but she received over £120,000 in government grants and Boris flew her about on 3 trips all at taxpayer expense. Before obviously lying and claiming they didn’t have a relationship that went beyond the professional, which certainly doesn’t help convince me all is above board.

This Tory government is so fucking corrupt, its embarrassing. I really don’t know how anyone could really trust a word they say.

It’s a sign of just how in the shit this country is, and specifically how in the shit it’s politics are, that a shambling, immoral, corrupt, lying buffoon like Johnson can get such a crushing majority. This majority reflects very badly on each of: the opposition and its leader at the time, the pathetically servile press we have now in this country, and the general population too.

Cuntry’s gone to the fukin dogs m9

4 Likes

Fucking old ass looking 35 year old, no way she under 40 :joy::rofl:

12 Likes

He could have at least shagged Priti Patel if he insisted on an extra marital affair FFS

5 Likes

6 Likes

This race report is hilarious.

Some of the findings only prove the opposite. I’d say there is institutional classism and racism in abundance.

3 Likes

I find it hilarious that a blackman did a report and found actually disparities among people has more factors in Britain, and race is the least or not a factor, but white progressive are like nah there must be racism.

I assume white progressive and any other progressive in general don’t want racism and every other ism or phobe to go, to be fair they’d be out of a job

1 Like

Stop playing the race card for once. Absolutely disgusting that you continually maintain our opinions are worth less simply cos we’re white. Had enough of your identity politics.

It’s actually refreshing to see how much effect your upbringing and class has on your chances on life being highlighted by a bloody Tory report.

Needs to be fixed

I brought it up for a good reason it’s because all progressive see is race, who you sleep with, Islam and if you are man that wants to be a woman. So why shouldn’t I use the same language.

Race card oh please it’s funny you say that but had it been a white man that did the report, the said white man would be called racist and under playing racism because he is white.

Seems you’re saying we shouldn’t disagree because he’s black and we’re white.

Also stop framing it as just white people disagreeing, plenty of people who aren’t white are speaking out against this report.

You’re making it a white vs black issue and it’s not cool.

1 Like

I don’t care much for the report but I found the ‘recommendations’ section amusing. I’ll be shocked if even 1/3rd of those 24 recommendations see any action by this current government.

2 Likes

Have I ever mentioned im not a fan of public enquiries before @RockyMaivia :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Most certainly :wink:

1 Like

Surprise surprise

1 Like