The Conservative Party

Is randox the company that supplies Covid test kids currently? I swear that’s the stuff my partner got from work.

My kit is from Innova but that might be the manufacturer and not the supplier. Not sure who supplies.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Matt Hancock sneaked on the Andrew Marr show at the end today and had his tummy tickled over the bent PPE contracts.
Standard BBC failure on show again.

6 Likes

Good thing Starmer is doing his utmost to hold Hancock to account :papa:

4 Likes

Starmer is awful. If somebody asked me what I thought he truly stood for I couldn’t fucking tell you. He just seems to go with the flow.

How he’s not holding Hancock to account for corruption and calling on his resignation is beyond me.

Priti Patel gets done for bullying, Cummings breaks Lockdown rules, Hancock hands out contracts to his mates for fun. It’s crazy there have been no actual resignations / sackings.

3 Likes
5 Likes

Holy shit that is absolutely amazing

The Conservative Party would like to say that this video was sponsored by The Coca Cola Company and that Rishi Sunak was paid handsomely for this advert…er…I mean political news clip .

2 Likes

Anyone had their census form through yet? At the bottom there’s a bit encouraging you to complete online because it saves taxpayers money. Pity this lot don’t think of that when sorting their mates out with big contracts! :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I filled it in last week, maybe around Thursday?

1 Like
2 Likes

The government are kings at throwing money down the drain

3 Likes

A pointless vanity project at a time when they’re already under the microscope for wasting taxpayer money on private contracts… all the while saying there’s no money to give nurses more than 1%

2 Likes

Yeah I really don’t get the point in this at all. So American, eurgh.

2 Likes

It didn’t cost 2.6 million to kit out that room. I’m guessing a ‘donor’ read corrupt mate got the job.

1 Like

@SpankyJoyJoy wasn’t you then. :grin:

1 Like

God can you imagine getting a call to do government work. I’d rinse them so hard.

1 Like