The Conservative Party

I like Priti Patel precisely for being openly evil milf.

3 Likes

I second that notion

evil milf dumb clown then

The thing is, if you’ve ever watch Yes Minister, you’ll know top civil servants have a history of controlling government against Ministers wishes. That was written by someone who’d worked in government.

Another scandal entirely isolated to the Westminster bubble. Every one of the right will defend Priti and everybody of the left attack her and the government. Typical fare.

Just my opinion, I think Rutnam is a worm who was on the out anyway was looking for a sword to fall on. Nature of his exit is very suspect for someone who claims not to have ever briefed the media.

Makes sense though when a minister might only be there for a few months before getting sacked/resigning/reshuffled or be any old Tom Dick or Harry who’s never worked in policy making before

Yeah I mean these days this will barely register, but it just further illustrates the kind of failures and idiots we have running our country, that continue to fail upwards.

(See: this dumbass’s sacking under Theresa May)

1 Like

Yeah, she got sacked off for speaking to a foreign government behind the backs of her superiors and now holds one of the great offices of state.

Failing upwards, indeed. :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s been noted most of the civil servants are pro remain so this does not surprise me in the least bit.

Typical Boris budget which was to be expected.

What’s interesting is that John McDonnell’s “borrow to invest” platform has been fully adopted by Boris now after conservatives MP and thinkers critiqued the plan as fiscally irresponsible since 2017.

Not really a budget for fiscal types or deficit hawks. More of a blue collar budget designed to solidify support in new gains

1 Like

I quite like Rishi Sunak. Sounds like a smart guy and he seems like he has a kind face.

Already miles better impression than that prick Javid made.

1 Like

See I get the impression that he’s a completely spineless sock puppet and door mat. Total yes man.

Impressive CV though, being married to one of India’s richest men’s daughter probably helped though.

1 Like

Don’t think them people in the shop doorways be getting housed anytime soon mate. So fuck him.

1 Like

Well they’ve played a blinder.

Let the media absolutely destroy Labour for the last 2.5 years for spending any money at all and then put out a chancellor boasting about the highest level of investment in 60 years, knowing that nobody is going to give them any grief for it.

I wonder how the 2017 election goes if doubts about being able to spend were just non-existent. That was basically May’s Get Brexit Done

1 Like

Yeah true. It’s just after seeing Javid and Patel the standards are really in the floor these days.

Think of it as the politics equivalent of being happy with Arteta after Emery.

2 Likes

:arteta: (no pun intended)

Also, I’m gonna sit the sidelines and observe before I make my call on Rishi. So far I really haven’t much on me to have an opinion.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I tend to think bullying in the workplace is incredibly difficult to prove. If Philip is correct, then I sure as hell hope he wins.

Bullies in the workplace know exactly what they’re doing. They’re heard and not read. They’re snidey, vindictive, divisive figures.

If Philip wins against Priti Patel and there isn’t any “smoking gun” evidence to prove bullying, I honestly believe this could be a landmark case

5 Likes

Thankfully not something I’ve ever had to deal with.

For some people the workplace is the only place they have any power. I’d sincerely rather be like David Brent than a bullying cunt.

8 Likes