The Conservative Party

You’d hope that these are the kinds of questions everyone would feel comfortable giving an unequivocal answer to

1 Like

Nothing about race…i think if you are black pink red or purple you probably have more iq than boris

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile: Fucking hell.

Yes, exactly this.

1 Like

It’s an absurdity. Why would they refuse to comment on this? Are they buying time to contemplate their answer? :joy:

It’s a nonsense to even propose the question in the first place. I’d go further to say that headline is intentionally seeking to incite race based division with the way it’s framed.

No10 shouldn’t need to give unequivocal answers to every statement/position from people connected with the office unless relevant to clear policy.

This whole Sabisky situation is a typical Westminster ‘scandal’. There’s alot of hatred towards Cummings from the Westminster establishment and now they’re in attack mode.

2 Likes

At least Boris sacked him. Unlike Labour who are going all over TV saying that there’s no such thing as biological sex and recommending that rapist men enter female prisons. We’re fully owning our lunacy and threating to expel anyone who disagrees. I’ll be abstaining in the Labour leadership contest and possibly quitting the party. At least this Sabisky guy’s eugenics wasn’t ever going to actually inform policy.

3 Likes

I know Sabisky’s underclass comments are a bit out there, but there is some sense in having people prove they’re fit to have children in my opinion.

What? How?

Ya think

“No, of course the Prime Minister does not agree with those views, that’s an absurd question”

Completely unequivocal and simultaneously disdainful of the question. Not hard.

If the guy is one of their political advisers, it is perfectly understandable that people will ask about some fucked up political opinions the guy has expressed. The question was obviously sensational and provocative but the general line of questioning is to be expected and is completely valid.

He does obviously agree though.

1 Like

Tell me about it, the SNP seem to have put independence on the backburner just to do the same.

Thankfully there is some pushback just starting because of heroes like Joanna Cherry but fuck me the left are in the mud in the UK for the foreseeable future.

Can’t see how the queen is to blame for Andrew really.

2 Likes

Lol, I wonder if it’s true.

Yes this doesn’t sound like a wind up:

Cummings does this performative anti-green thing where he insists on not using recyclable coffee cups etc. Well today he just had a blazing row ~in front of the whole office~ with someone who was using a paper straw. I’m not sure how much more of this I can take.

Also:

Colleague in No.10 says the PM is concerned his voters will think ‘eugenics’ has something to do with the EU

1 Like

Hope the new immigration rules mean Priti Patel will have to deport herself, on account of being a low-skilled worker. And a cunt to boot.

5 Likes

Well she’s too old to get into Australia now :giroud3:

I think it’s great that we already had an immigration system but nobody bothered to know anything about it, so they just assumed it doesn’t exist and this brand new one will fix everything.

I do feel that the exceptionally evil vibes she gives off bizarrely do make her even sexier though.

5 Likes