The Conservative Party

The current conservative party are not conservative

National debt - risen hugely.

Spending - hugely up as they hand taxpayer cash to cronies and mates

Taxes - up as they rob the taxpayer as much as they can like the pigs they are.

Immigration - hugely up as these greedy pigs want cheap labour to undercut British workers and drive a race to the bottom for profits.

• while also reducing funding for institutions to regulate this and process asylum applications.

Natural environment - shit in rivers. Nuff said.

They need out. They only talk of things like immigration like Nazis. Their actions are very similar, if not worse than labour.

If you want a conservative government, best to vote for Starmer and new labour as they are closer to that ideal.

Obviously people like me and left wingers won’t vote tory. But traditional conservatives shouldn’t vote for them either anymore

2 Likes

Nadine was hanging about for a peerage, and then jumped ship when she found out she was getting fuck all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent, now if I want to avoid seeing this silly pisshead I just have to not watch GB News.

2 Likes

Rishi Sunak has approved Mr Johnson’s resignation honours list and “forwarded it unamended” to King Charles, the prime minister’s press secretary said.

“He had no involvement or input into the approved list,” the press secretary said

Seems super legit. No input. Nope. Nada.

1 Like

Why do they deserve these titles? What have they done for the nation to receive them exactly?

1 Like

Silly titles for silly people.

2 Likes

Missed out of the honours list so has decided she’s no longer for public service. Let’s see her turn up on one of those Gammon “news” channels with a new prime-time show for mouth-breathing racists.

Perfect time for a by-election. Probably a safe seat but will still be an interesting race.

1 Like

Bye :wave:

1 Like

He’ll be back soon enough. Just needs a by-election in a Tory stronghold.

1 Like

Oh he’s going to be on everything now that’s not about politics.

3 Likes

This is exactly the same thing that happened to RVP.

1 Like

2 by-elections to look forward to! It’s all going so well Little Rishi, isn’t it?

So Boris goes after receiving the report, his bestie Nadine goes on the same day. I wonder.
Looking forward to this report.

Humping pig shit on Clarkson’s farm.

2 Likes

No way this is the end for Boris. If Labour win the General Election next year, I think there is a very good chance that Boris will be the next leader of the opposition. He still has a lot of support within the party and within the parliamentary party. All he needs is a safe seat. Uxbridge and South Ruislip was not a safe seat for Boris and at the next election (if he had stood) there was a very good chance that he would have lost his seat. This way, he can potentially go offline for a while, secure a safe seat somewhere, and be back in the next Parliament.

1 Like

Strictly will be on the phone to his agent tonight. Bookmark it.
Holly getting a Phil replacement.

3 Likes

The scenario you paint is perfectly plausible.

What I don’t understand is why he would be bothered. What exactly does he even get out of being PM.

I think people underestimate his ambition. Plus he was forced out and I thinks he wants to finish what he started. If it wasn’t for Covid he was probably easily on for a second full terms as PM.

Ambition to do what though? He wants to be the PM. That seems to be where it begins and ends. I do not get it.

Good question. I get the sense that he wanted make his mark on British politics and has unfinished business given how he was forced out. I suppose when you have the top job, it is hard to readjust afterwards.

Considering Boris is always coming back from a run, whenever the journalists are around, he doesn’t seem to be losing much weight.

2 Likes