The Conservative Party

Jumping ship time is it?

1 Like

Woooooooow

Nadine Dorries will be the chancellor and the health secretary now

1 Like

I don’t think Boris will resign. I think he’ll double down.

1 Like

Quadruple down

Quintuple down

This is a guy who was ploughing his mistress while his wife was going through chemotherapy. He has no shame whatsoever.

4 Likes

When have the chancellor and the health secretary resigned simultaneously before due to no confidence in the PM?

1 Like

Hope this cunt just fcks off !? Along with that Sunak fck !?

1 Like

Do you? You could make a good argument that keeping him there will be a massive boon to Labour in the next GE.

1 Like

Oh how noble they are for resigning. Round of applause please.

Where was this mindset when these people where making millions on the back of dodgy PPE deals.
Fact is they’ve made their blood money and no longer need to leech of Boris the bullet dodger.

All a bunch of cretins. Makes my skin crawl.

4 Likes

Perhaps but what about the country itself? The damage done under that mugs watch has been monumental and isn’t slowing down

1 Like

I don’t pretend it’s the right decision, but it also could be the best opportunity for Labour to get into power than they will ever get.

1 Like

Rishi Sunak’s wife paid her taxes for this?! :joy:

1 Like

I get that argument but this just isn’t sustainable, he isn’t governing it’s just lurching from one screw up to the next

GE could be three years away, he has to go before then for the good of the nation.

Definitely not.

This is coordination to a tee

1 Like

Can another vote of confidence happen? So soon after the first?

Because that could force an early GE I believe.

It can yes since the executive of the 1922 Committee can change the rules whenever it wants

I think he’s stubborn enough to try to hang on, despite this.