UEFA Champions League

Couldn’t believe that line up either, lot of injuries though…spanish football took a significant downturn in quality lately for sure.

1 Like

Yeah, they just said Casemiro is the leading scorer in Madrid’s line up today :grimacing:

2 Likes

Could see that red coming as soon as he passed the ball. Tough on Atalanta, they had a genuine chance of winning this tie.

Straight red? Very harsh

That red is harsh.

What a shame. Game raising cunts, hopefully they get knocked out and can be fresh to beat inter/juve

Is Benzema back for the second leg? Because their second highest goal scorer will be suspended for it :sweat_smile:

Ref was so certain and yet something tells me he wouldn’t have been so quick to pull out the red, if a Madrid player had committed the same infringement.

1 Like

Shocking decision.

City haven’t got outta cruise control yet but still lead 1-0.

They’ll win it.

You know what, I hope they actually do, they’re the best side in Europe.

Yuck! Wtf :expressionless:

3 Likes

I’m torn between wanting Real to get embarrassed (bc fuck them in the ear) and wanting Zidane to do enough to survive so they sell us Odegaard.

I’d prefer them to do it than any other English club, ideally I’d like someone like Dortmund to win it but is that really going to happen ?

3 Likes

Porto again, man if only.

1 Like

No don’t want more English clubs who haven’t won it winning.
There’s enough won it before us already.

3 Likes

I hear you, I don’t want a Real, Barca, Juve or PSG winning it though. I don’t want Liverpool in a year they might not even finish top 4 in the league, hate it when that happens Liverpool 2005 and Chelsea 2012.

Ideally I’d like someone like Dortmund or Atalanta.

1 Like

BTW that red card for Bergamo was harsh as fuck, really poor IMO.

This is like calling arsenal “London” FYI

They are Atalanta bergamasca calcio.
Not having a go, it proper looks like I am sorry :joy:

Yeah bergamo is a lovely word.

3 Likes