Pretty bloody close there mate

1 Like

LOL

Knew 7/1 was too good to miss out on

3 Likes

Flipped it

1 Like

Had a good 1st of January.

Leicester I cashed out early, but still nice extra.

2 Likes

St Ettiene you cunts how did you lose 6-3 at home to Dijon :thinking:?! Hearts losing to bottom of the league Dundee also done me out of my 5 teamer. Got 3/5 when I thought this was a lock in for £20 haha

1 Like

Huddersfield, united win and Newcastle draw 5 quid treble tonight. No shitting out in game tonight either.:grinning:

1 Like

Had money on under 2.5 goals in our match and a draw between United and Burnley. Of course we had to let in a goal in the last minute of stoppage time.

:xhaka::xhaka::xhaka:

1 Like

2 Likes

Wolves been making me some money lately.

They were 1-2 down when I placed the bet (hence quite nice odds), but there was no doubt in my mind they would advance over Shrewsbury.

2 Likes

Good times Arse

Thanks Scum

Guess gonna take a break from betting, running a good streak

Pocket money but was all that was left in my account and I cba’d withdrawing more

Arsenal finding more ways to let me down. I thought there would be more than 1 goal in our game ffs :santi:

At least weed boy won something, right? He always bets against us :xhaka: @JakeyBoy

Even I didnt bet on our opponents this time.

You should have :arteta:

1 Like

Betting against us is a sure way to have a win win day. You lose the bet you’re happy Arsenal won. Arsenal loses you’re happy you won a couple of free pints to drink the sorrow away.

2 Likes

Thanks Mancs

5 Likes

My only win today was thirty quid off Kane scoring next, which I couldnt even enjoy.

Fucking Kane penalty was easy money I swear the cunt scores a penalty against us in every league game.

I had £10 on Laca anytime and £10 on Arsenal win :sob: