The Betting Thread

Fuck’s sake, thanks Arsenal for once

2 Likes

arsenal lost me a chance of winning a lot of money the other day, my go to bet most weeks is a combined arsenal to win and both teams to score and charlton to win and both teams to score, it comes off a lot actually but this time Charlton beat Sunderland 2-1 and arsenal obviously didn’t win, I did a £5 bet and it would have won me about £360, gutted

I’ve found kind of a decent bet
Anthony Joshua To Win In Rounds 1-3 & Liverpool To Win, BTTS, Sadio Mane To Score

on william hill @ 18/1

Bet half won after 17 minutes. More of the same in the second half please :+1:

Edit: easy money. Should have bet more :smile:

3 Likes

not a bad start to the season, I put £40 into my account and bet all of it over various matches and ended up with £91.88, a Van Dijk headed goal and Rangers/Celtic both to win and all teams to score bets won me the money (cashed out on the rangers bet just now at half time in the game, just to be on the safe side, plus it was just a few pounds less)

1 Like

I got this prediction right but I don’t often bet on us to win so didn’t have any money on the score and because we won, it doesn’t matter.

But I bet on spurs to get a draw when they were 2-1 down and won about £30 but strangely it doesn’t take the edge off them getting an undeserved point.

1 Like

Because this was such a long shot I only put a £1 on ffs :upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

#betregret

2 Likes

:grin:

Did you have a bet on one of these?

No.

Hmmm :gunnersaurus:

bet

1 Like

This is the hardest bet to ever put on and watch a game.

2 Likes

I can see it happening so at least there will be some consolation in the end.
It’s a small enough bet that I won’t be really rooting for it happening, for as long as we are winning of course.

1 Like

Arsenal clean sheet at OT? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Two cowardly, inept managers that cannot afford to lose the game? What can go wrong? :smiley:

1 Like

Our defence

Penalty awarded and BTTS, see if I can get odds on that

I’ve taken United at $2.50, hopefully it jinxes them but I just couldn’t resist given our record at OT.

Shit game but this will do

9 Likes

I’ve taken the Leicester & West Ham double this weekend, so let’s watch both fuck up.