Arsenal Vs Burnley (Premier League)

C’mon boys let’s get the win.

I want a strong performance to start our home campaign!! COYG

1 Like

I think were gonna win comfortably here, at least in terms of the score in the board at the end of play. Could see things looking a little laboured and tense until about sixty minutes when we pull away from them and win 3-1 in the end.

Just gotta work out what my Auba bet is… First scorer or to score more than once :thinking: Sky offering 3.6 for FGS and 4.5 on two or more. @Calum, @Gladiator what are your thoughts?

Edit: @InvincibleDB10 actually, what’s your score prediction today? I fancy winning some money :grin:

Auba’s going to smash it today, don’t be a pussy, go for both.

1 Like

You off to the game mate?

Got a few of my mates going the pub before work, should be a good laugh

1 Like

Sadly not mate, I’m sat at home out in Essex, in my little office preparing for an interview on Tuesday. Will get a stream up at about quarter past twelve and carefully consider if I need to carry on working post game or if I can justify smoking one and playing Xbox lol

1 Like

I’ve just got back off holiday, with very limited internet, and since I’ve been away we’ve signed about a hundred players and are undefeated in the PL so I’m going for a 2-1 win, Aubameyang and Monreal to score. :grinning:

3 Likes

See RvP is a pundit for the game today on BT.

Does anyone still actually hate RvP anymore? For me I’m over it. He was a prick as an arsenal captain for joining United but we were in the era of peak wenger and gazidis. We were shit and he wanted to win the PL. I honestly 7 years later can’t blame him lol.

@JakeyBoy I’ll be putting a fiver on something Auba related

2 Likes

Auba hattrick today and 30+ goals for the season. Let’s go.

I mean, taking one look at Gazidis and Wenger, then deciding to leave, he was only sensible.

The way he went about it was stupid, and going to Man United was bang out.

But RVP, Cesc, Nasri get no hate from me on that particular thing.

Gazidis and Wenger deserve any ire for all that tbh

4 Likes

To be honest, if I was RvP at the time, I would have done the same thing. I remember it was an absolute shambles, no proper reinforcements, no proper gameplan, simply not a real chance at winning the league. He left to United and won it with them. Fair play to him for his personal life and achievement.

He was a bit of a dick perhaps, but it is also Dutch way to be brutally honest and he was that. And I am Dutch myself, and I respect that. He said how it is and why he did what he did. Simple.

1 Like

He just said Arsenal didn’t offer him a contract ever in that season so he had to look elsewhere haha Gazidis fucked us again @Electrifying

No at the time, he posted an explanation on Twitter. That he spoke to the Boss (Wenger) and that they had differences in the way to move forward, not just contractually, but also from a competitive and sports point of view.

I found his comment at the time stunningly refreshing. Since most of the players and people beat around the bush. And talk a lot of drivel instead of cutting to the chase and being clear about their reasons and intentions.

Yes I remember that but I just watched him say those words on my tv lol

2 Likes

Reiss and Willock!! Yess

2 Likes

More importantly, no Xhaka :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I like it

And no mkhi

RVP leaving for a direct rival hurt, for sure, but I didn’t hate him for that. I hated him for the way he celebrated against us. Celebrate scoring a goal, sure, not a problem. But he was rather OTT in it – was unnecessary IMO. But yeah, i’m over it now.

Writing his programme notes.

What a lineup.

Unai, you muthafuckin want this job what a guy

siu image image

6 Likes