The Best Premier League Manager of All Time

As the title says: who has been the best premier league manager of all time according to OA?

Solely going by the amount of titles won it would be Sir Alex Ferguson with a whopping 13 titles.

But, perhaps Guardiola’s record setting season is more impressive? Or Liverpool’s recent succes journey? Or Big Weng Invincibles? Or Mourinho’s Chelsea success stories?

Keen to hear the ever varying opinions of my fellow OAers.

• Big Wenga
  • Jose Mourninho
  • Sir Alex Ferguson
  • Pep Guardiola
  • Jurgen Klopp
  • Rafa Benetiz
  • Claudio Ranieri
  • Sir Bobby Robson
  • Carlo Ancelotti
  • Kenny Dalglish

0 voters

Sir Alex.

It’s not even close tbh

8 Likes

I think you’ve made a mistake, I can’t see big Pards on the list?

Not close. There can be only one.

1 Like

Let’s see if OA can find common ground in at least one topic. :ozil:

Fergie. Continually reinvented successful united and new when too sell players and beat all his main challengers at Arsenal, Chelsea and City. Greats go out at the top and that’s where he bowed out.

4 Likes

You can change your vote on OA polls.

Press show vote

1 Like

Thank fuck! Just did :smiley:

1 Like

Has to be Fergie…I really hate to admit it, but there really is no contest.

Wenger has to be close though just because he re-invented Arsenal, and taught other managers about new ways to play and coach football…

Fergie by miles, then Mourinho as second followed closely by Wenger at third.

1 Like

Jaime Vardy from non-league to epl champion, Riyad Mahrez, Marc fucking Albrighton and never to be seen again Wes Morgan. Nahh, Ranieri is the king. Sir Alex may have won all those titles but the iconic one is still Leicester’s triumph.

2 Likes

:tierney:

1 Like

Fergie, Jose, Pep,Wenger. Klopp jump to second if he lands the title this year though.

1 Like

2nd place is when difference in opinions will arise…

Jose and Pep before Weng :tierney: Don’t let @BigWeng_4LYFE find out about this!

Wenger and Mourinho both have 3 premier titles, but Wenger won his without spending a trillion billion pounds…So he is definitely second for me, and Jose comes third.

1 Like

Oh please do.

1 Like

Not to forget the Invincibles season. That alone would put him in 2nd for me.

Although his last decade at the club, would put him out of the top 5 :smiley:

3 Likes

See if it was about individual sides that’s a different argument.

1 Like

That’s like saying because George Best was crap at Fulham, Hibernian and in the MLS, he suddenly drops out of the top ten footballers ever…Nothing replaces class…

1 Like