The AFC Bell

Although we’ve come
To the end of the road
Still I can’t let go

1 Like

I wonder if bell did sell their account and it’s somebody else now?

The tone is a bit different now.

2 Likes

Islamophobia back on

coughwasneveroffcough

1 Like

I don’t get the sentiment that to have connections into the club, you must be right all the time?

1 Like

Tbh, I still think Bell is a great source and provided great information about the situation.
They still were the ones to first report the Maddison interest before everyone ran with it. They mentioned that the Buendia deal wasn’t done as some other reports suggested. They were quick to call the Ramsdale withdrawal a pressure tactic, which it was.

The thing is, they were too confident on this and got burned. They doubled down, and doubled down. You’re bound to get burned because plans change. They’re not the decision makers. Moves break down all the time.

My guess is that plans did indeed change in a very short time. Arsenal were indeed willing to go for Maddison but based on the latest updates, they’ve managed to get a brilliant deal on Odegaard which they probably didn’t expect. Reminds me of the Beckham transfer when Madrid couldn’t believe how low the fee Man Utd were quoting them with.

I really hope this means we’re keeping the powder dry for further incomings.
Depending on outgoings, a spot might open up.

I would personally keep an eye on Bellerin, AMN, Elneny and Lacazette. Their future will decide whether we bring more people in or not.

5 Likes

Give us the Dwsan Blahovich file!

Iskander Isaq >>>

1 Like

This is from the account which broke the news about the Auba offer.

1 Like

I can’t wait to hear how Garlick got rid of the vampire for us as well

:ramsdale:

1 Like

save_us_Bell

2 Likes